PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise what to do or make? Always I wait that will deceive me, will throw, that a prehell...

Anna
28.06.2004, 05:49
Advise what to do or make?
Always I wait that will deceive me, will throw, that will betray. There was a history on job when the girlfriend, almost the best, has appeared rubbish and behind my back wrote on me slanders to the heads. But it was about seven years ago, and I by then was the generated adult person, at least, as I consider or count. But why that, now, I do not believe partners on a life. Here and now - I know, he likes me, me values, to me does not change, but all the same where that inside, secretly, I wait for treachery. Help or assist to get rid of it or this, my hysterics on this subject have bothered me all. Gradually passing in depression. Such happens seldom but how to be spoken metko. Though on a life I very optimistical and cheerful person.
Help or Assist to get rid of such ideas. And?

Gika
01.07.2004, 17:33
More recently I had a similar situation. After long-term loneliness has met the Man,
So, from the big letter. About half a year I to soul close did not admit it or him, and podpustila-began to wait for a dirty trick. Itself poisoned our attitudes or relations with mistrust, jealousy. And once has woken up in the morning and has understood that I shall forgive or excuse Him all: lie, change, treachery, disadvantages. To simply me vital its or his presence at my life. Unimportantly in what quality though it is desirable the father of my children. And after that I have ceased to exhaust myself, his and associates. I became uravnoveshennej, speak sijaju with happiness.... And though small such chervjachok doubts sometimes also gets out, I press it or him very rigidly.

Emotion
02.07.2004, 00:58
All our problem that fastening attitudes or relations, we think that they are eternal. It is not necessary to wait for anything, simply live and be pleased. Happens the most unpredictable can even. You do not know, what with you will be tomorrow? It becomes suddenly simple you not? I seryozno. So to what all these experiences. It is possible to leave this life very easily... Be pleased to each moment spent together and do not go in cycles in trifles. You cannot supervise ALL of event of this life. Be pleased to the sun, weather, sounds, children... And simply live, let even one day.

Anna
03.07.2004, 06:28
Gika, here here. And at me too most it is absolute!) well it is direct a point in a point.

Gika
07.07.2004, 03:08
At what stage??:) Anyutas (it is not so familiar?) and advice or council of Emotion operates or works! Try or taste!!!

Anna
07.07.2004, 05:51
Gika, it is not completely not familiar)))))))
And so. You understand. History zakljuchaetsja in that,
That I in general that on a life the cheerful and cheerful person, but here sometimes shall sit down and I shall start to think out any delirium. At what I understand, that no motives for this purpose are present. Has arranged to him terrible scandal, on a subject in the summer, that I am necessary only for sex and all in such sort. At what all has begun simply with what. One word - and has incured me... .konechno on sledajushchy put he has pretent, that nothing was, and all was simply remarkable. I razumeetsja have apologized for that that have arranged. But chervjachok conscience me all the same glozhit till now. And in fact all problem in that - that the slightest not so the told or said word can instantly get or start me. Now that I behave in arms or hand. At least I try. Because firmly I know. That he likes me and values me. But....... I Am afraid, chlo if I all taki am pregnant - that I will suit to him a "excellent or different" life and as a result he will not sustain, and I do not wish it or him to lose....... And to live one day I be not able. Because I asked always by a question - and tcho tomorrow? And how to live further.......

Gika
10.07.2004, 17:58
Anyutas, sovest-it is healthy!!! But sometimes zashkalivaet. Believe, he already for a long time has forgotten about that case. Feature of man's psychology and memory. Give we shall better chat about possible or probable pregnancy...
You are glad? And he knows or you yet did not speak?

Anna
12.07.2004, 01:47
Gika, you know. He knows. I yesterday have told all) He at all against the child, even for, the only thing that disturbs it or him is a financial security, but with it or this I it or him as nibud uspokju))) the Truth about that is really I am pregnant or not - I yet do not know, it is necessary to check up, but here I think - the test to buy - speak unreliably, and uzi to do or make - eshshche there is no also a month, therefore think, that nothing will show......
But in general - I shall be glad if it is the truth)))))

Gika
13.07.2004, 04:35
Anechka here this or thus the most important. About the rest - forget. In occasion of testa-me has not deceived. And uzi I did or made for podtverzhdenija-have shown 3 weeks!!!!
And in occasion of the finance... At me the girlfriend in the first of May should rodit-both in a panic: neprokormim if milk will not be; we shall not dress both td and tp. All of them panic but in fact spravljajutsja!

Anna
15.07.2004, 01:20
Gik, you know I too so I think))) only I considers or counts, that cannot make the child happy. If earns a little..... .hotja at it or him 9 an operational experience of director on marketing, and I think, that hardly normal job in this sphere to him will find slozhnoju. It not I who have worked 6 years by the teacher of history))))
But I all taki am afraid or rather afraid... .znaesh I in fact do not have any girlfriend who would marry successfully - either divorce, or discontent... .a still - I all taki was strongly beaten with that situation that I have described right at the beginning. Simply for the first time in a life has collided or faced with such treachery, and now how to be spoken - obzhegshis on milk - I blow on water..... And in fact the main thing - problems such voznikajutt only with men..... Though the girlfriend has deceived - with girlfriends such any more was not....
Yet was not....

Gika
16.07.2004, 19:09
Anyutas, and on how old are you?

Anna
19.07.2004, 02:30
To me 27 today it was executed, to him 32

Gika
20.07.2004, 04:14
Anjutka, well then With DAY of JAM!!! Pour!!!
Listen, here it podarochek!!! And in occasion of discontent and divorces... Do not look back at others! Frame the family, concede each other, support or maintain each other, build the house and live in itself peacefully and happily!!! The age for creation of family. At this age we already are able to appreciate attitudes or relations and feelings. Treachery of the girlfriend?
Whether and the girlfriend was it? The girlfriend will not betray. I have a precise border between those who to me the girlfriend and who the friend. I wish also you the same. And you did or made the test?

Emma
21.07.2004, 19:48
As they say, the God has given the child, will give and on the child! Happiness to you!

Anna
23.07.2004, 13:03
Thanks huge for all wishes)))) So is pleasant to hear it)) very pleasantly)))
And the test has made. At what exactly today... Unfortunately I am not pregnant. I Dimka to it or this appears very much rastroen. Who could think))) So we shall try and further)))

The anonym
24.07.2004, 23:21
. ITEM. WITH..

Gika
27.07.2004, 08:10
Anyutas, well consider or count it as " general run ", as at theatre. Work above this business:) we Shall be heard...

Anna
28.07.2004, 18:08
Gika, we shall necessarily be heard)