PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Situation following. I have a girlfriend, we with her neighbours and have grown together....

Become silent
26.07.2004, 09:46
Situation following. I have a girlfriend, we with her neighbours and have grown together. She the quite good person, but personally to me with her it is from time to time very serious. She on me is constantly broken, shouts, diplomacy on me. At it or her depression, all neskladyvaetsja, I should understand and nurse it or her. And back she so does not concern to me, if at me trouble, I receive only condemnation. Will rely by and large on it or her too I can not, as and with treachery collided or faced, that to hide. For example, I had a friend, she and to beat off it or him tried, then scandals ustorila like " he not of your level ". As with her to be - I do not understand, I can not "leave", all of us always did or made together, we live series, families are friends. But nerves not vydezhivajut, I all time under its or her aggression. A question: how "to be removed"? Advise. To find out with her attitudes or relations is only new scandal to conceive, she is there and then broken also critics or criticisms in the azhres does not accept, even the smallest. Thanks: (

It is lovely
26.07.2004, 17:05
Simply reduce dialogue with her up to a minimum.
To you with her it is uninteresting, and it is necessary to force itself.
And nikaih findings-out of attitudes or relations. She simply intolerant hamka, and this quality in the course of time only progresses.

It is lovely
27.07.2004, 19:09
Simply reduce dialogue with her up to a minimum.
To you with her it is uninteresting, and it is necessary to force itself.
And nikaih findings-out of attitudes or relations. She simply intolerant hamka, and this quality in the course of time only progresses.

Buharov J.M.
28.07.2004, 16:07
Hello! "To be removed" - it is simple. Enough only to pass to holodno-to polite tone of dialogue. An another matter what to support or maintain this tone, will not get off from it or him to you monstrously difficultly - you for these years have got used to be in the subordinated position.