PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! Help or assist advice or council, and that I shall die!!!! I wish something to involve vnim...

Angel
26.07.2004, 09:02
People! Help or assist advice or council, and that I shall die!!!! I wish something to draw attention of the guy, something unusual. Only here that to guys in us girls especially it is pleasant to them? What it or him it would be more pleasant from us in bed and so in a life? Only it is serious!!!

The anonym
27.07.2004, 02:35
Love, fidelity, and never put itself above the husband - only you will lose!
And if you wish to involve something unusual... It is strange, that you should draw its or his attention, usually the guy should it or this from you achieve.

Fields
28.07.2004, 14:31
Angel, all this so individually, that you hardly will find here the answer suitable for you. Men - they in this plan all different. If it as you govorish, your guy - you should know, that is pleasant to him more. The universal prescription is not present. In kontse-the extremities or ends, you can itself (at an opportunity) to ask it or him that is pleasant to him, on its or his any imaginations, dreams and to try to carry out them. The most important - remain thus most saboj and do not try to reincarnate in someone another. Most of all in the woman tsenna its or her individuality. Success to you.