PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise how to moderate sex desire of the husband to itself (are married more than 8 le...

Tamara
24.07.2004, 19:31
Advise how to moderate sex desire of the husband to itself (are married more than 8 years)? I certainly understand, it is what is it healthy when you till now like and want, but there is a problem: he in bed anything, though so clever and formed. How much times did not explain, as as it is pleasant - it is useless. In one ear has flown in another has taken off. What to do or make? Bromum in drugstores is not on sale.

25.07.2004, 22:58
I advise to descend or go together to the sexologist and in all to admit.

Lolita
27.07.2004, 00:19
Pour to the husband at supper harmless somnolent, and sleep both, at last, without altercations, and can be, up to it or him with a fresh mind, at last will reach, that you actually want from it or him.:)

Stella
27.07.2004, 05:14
Listen Tamara! I chesno and openly envy you:)! I though so would stick!!!!!

Natasha
27.07.2004, 09:51
At me precisely same problem and the reasons almost the same. So I have taken courage and have told or said, that sex me since some time interests much less, in a week I have enough once. HE certainly almost month continued to solicit, but I have firmly and easy risen on the that only he not govoril-and to the sexologist I need to descend or go, and the girlfriend he will get or start, but uleglos on the sly as on torgah-I slightly ustupila-2 times a week, as well as raschityvala zaranee-differently will really run away. And what zhe-to suffer or bear as in olden time? And when less often kak-that and disadvantages smooth out. Vobshchem in my situation has worked.

Anna
28.07.2004, 10:43
I to tell the truth too envy you. Only it is not necessary somnolent as advises Lolita. Harmless does not happen, and happens voznikae accustoming. It is very bad problem. I to tell the truth consider or count, that it would be quite good someone to substitute instead of myself (mistress), but to you, likely, it will not approach or suit. Can lay, as a log that too it has ceased to like him. Then he will ask you, as you to humour. And you to him also will tell or say. (I do not believe in it: (((

Tamara
28.07.2004, 13:31
Thanks for discussion of my problem (on July, 19th 2001 01 : 50 : 00), but the sexologist has not helped or assisted - went (I in fact has written - " In one ear has flown in another has taken off "), it simply is not given to the person. To lay " as a log ", does not help or assist. Simply then to me displeasure in not so pleasant form expresses. Sex a week will not pass or not take place 1 2 times on tojzhe to the reason that was above. The mistress to me to him to not find, though it probably an output or exit (at least to me there will be an opportunity to sigh more freely, that he can leave from me vobshchem I am not afraid and especially if I shall fairly not experience, to tell the truth with the sex has a little got) where only it or her to take. Advise still. In advance I thank.