PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt that for devilry! Case such: my girl corresponds on...

Aleksei
22.07.2004, 16:34
Prompt that for devilry!
Case such: my girl corresponds on ICQ.
Except for that to her that calls what Negro!!! I simply rage from it or this. I do not like these features (chats, ICQ), not navizhu them. Still she speaks, that is constant where that will leave, if I shall be myself not so good news. What to do or make? I very much like it or her, we with her is long enough already together and I do not wish it or her to lose.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 00:36
" Not so good news ", it to tear off it or her from virtual dialogue? You can talk to her who for it or her is more important, you or this Negro or still who from a network? And so it will pass or take place, month, another and will bother her

Frenzy
23.07.2004, 09:59
Get or Start with her the novel on is not present, and to be presented it is possible severoafrikanskim the Indian temporarily living in velikorossii, in lumubarii you study for example.)

Aleksei
24.07.2004, 11:44
Frenzy you already so did or made. Frankly speaking it is good idea! Besides it is possible to learn or find out than she zaniaetsja...!!!

The anonym
25.07.2004, 11:59
Actually dialogue on the Internet of one of partners not too safely for attitudes or relations. And to speak you, that she kuda-nibud uedet-business bad. I hate, when thus try to cause or call jealousy, the boomerang effect turns out.

Frenzy
25.07.2004, 23:46
Deushka in search, it is clear, but t. To. People young, single, yes unmarried, are burdened by nothing, che to not play that in games different? To be easier it is necessary!) the girl does not have not enough emotions and exotic so give her them if like!)

ksy
27.07.2004, 01:54
Frenzy the good fellow, understands a situation! If the girl searches for something in other people, something means you to her not dodayote. The main thing to understand that.

Aleksei
27.07.2004, 20:56
She also causes that jealousy! Only what for? I spoke her, many times spoke... She receives from me all that will want, absolutely!

Antonina
28.07.2004, 02:12
When all you receive, that you will want, you cease to appreciate it.

child
28.07.2004, 13:06
In its or her heart an empty seat and you its or his all not zanimaete-time at it or her other interests (men)