PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After I osaznala the prosperities I all peerly can from them a log hut...

Lena
15.07.2004, 19:45
After I osaznala the prosperities I all am peer I can get rid of them it similar on a vicious circle of I eat from within help or assist as to become stronger and to release or let off it from myself. Thanks.

R.T.H.P.
18.07.2004, 12:52
Personally and from itself demons do not expel. The assistant nadoben, and differently harm to health not that it is possible or probable, and threatens with indispensable offensive or approach. Earlier for these needs so-called confessors were everywhere used. Now to confessors psychologists were added. Both those, and others happen very much even nice or famous assistants. It is a pity only, that the second ask money, and the first - handouts. But will agree, that health is more dear or expensive than money. And to you, similar, it is time has come to leave money. Moreover, your illness - their bread. So do not allow them to die of famine.

masjanja
22.07.2004, 11:33
Lenk, be not greedy and start to eat normally, and that will be already nothing to change (

Explorer
25.07.2004, 15:38
To leave the disadvantages alone and to borrow or occupy than nibud interesting and more fascinating, than samoedstvo:)

Hazhilina I.I.
26.07.2004, 21:56
Hello Lena! Yes, you have disadvantages, but is both advantages. And that and another a part of your unique person. Both that and another a part you. And the most interesting, that "so" named "good" and "bad" character traits - concept conditional. As in different vital situations can bring both advantage or benefit and harm. For example, fast decision-making is well? Yes. But if the person makes rash decisions, he can get in a unpleasant situation and t. Item What to do or make? To make friends with itself, to grow fond of itself, to accept itself with all: "+" and "-" To learn to use weak and strengths to make the life better. Well and if at independent will not turn out, address to the psychologist. If internal consultation you is required to you can, communicate with me on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moskyv or areas). My full data, it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

child
28.07.2004, 04:23
I thought, that the main thing in a pursuit of destiny - //
Maljarno-jeweller job above itself: //
Above all disadvantages which are visible, //
Above nasty deposits or inclinations which are given, //
Magic zaplatkami, zheleznoju a wall //
There should be the advantages which have been brought up by me. //
Kogda-that I so thought by a youth of years. //
It seemed, this main thing, and has appeared - is not present. //
From all well-wishers nobody has explained, //
That the main thing that somebody here so liked you: //