PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alain, good evening! Once again thanks. But all taki is to be received konsult...

Valery
26.07.2004, 06:43
Alain, good evening! Once again thanks. But all taki would be desirable to receive consultation vracha-the psychiatrist. Business becomes complicated that we live not in Moscow. But thanks for your help. Consultation for today is urgently necessary to me, I am desirable would like potderzhivat communication or connection with vrachem daily to track or look after (doctor) dynamics or changes. Today at the husband of a voice and an idea (as he speaks) he without the reason can loudly burst out laughing, and then having understood, that not that to him becomes inconvenient something, is disseminated or absent-minded, cannot sosredatochitsja on one idea, does not finish speaking a phrase, and does not talk at all if will not ask. I have at own risk gone an extreme act. To us kogda-that wrote out moditen-depot. I have put it or him to him. In the morning of ladies tsikladol. Whether It is possible to give with these preparations Haloperidolum and ammitriptilin? I ask you help or assist me. That else it is possible to give in such cases. Consultation is urgently necessary to me. Who can, respond!!!

Veronica
26.07.2004, 15:54
Dear Valery, and you do not know, at it or him this or thus hereditary? Now praise highly rispolept.

Alain
27.07.2004, 07:23
Hello once again. I to you have found a forum of the Center of Mental Health. Here http address: // www. psychiatry. ru/links/
I wish you that at all of you it was settled also the husband has returned by a normal life!

Valery
28.07.2004, 04:23
Thanks huge Alain! Longly did not respond, had no time for it or this. Have gone to the doctor on consultation, it is written out mass of preparations, but to me it seems to all of them preparations of the first pokalenija so on mine pharmaceutists are expressed. The first day of reception has gone, while (fie! To not maleficiate) it is normal. All time sleeps, but likely and it is necessary. Once again thanks. I do not say goodbye, good-bye.