PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On the one hand, I am inclined to believe to you... Stops only that you...

The newcomer - JUlke
24.07.2004, 14:59
On the one hand, I am inclined to believe to you... Stops only that stated in words is at all the same, that gained on own skin as about it or this do not tell. Besides the story of one of dissatisfied parties is always one-sided representation of a reality... And I am baked not about myself, and about "stray" which as well as I have not caught, that histories in a forum entirely desperate.))))

JUlka
26.07.2004, 05:59
We help or assist (or we try to help or assist) only to that party or side which has addressed. Though I recognize as your words the share of true is present! Can will suffice badatsja?:)))

JUlka
27.07.2004, 17:05
Jimmi, we too likely like you:) any I did not cling the Tablet, and that that on friendly (or amicably as to you it it is more convenient) we try to help or assist to understand each other ourselves or in someone a thing - to mine obvious. To us would not be so cheerfully and interestingly here if everyone could not find though a shred of utility for itself(himself), well or pobyt useful to someone - at the worst:))) Amin:)

jimmy
28.07.2004, 03:29
"tablichki" - eto obrazno.:) za " likely it is liked " - spasibo, a vot hudyh koncov nam kak raz i ne nado:)))))