PDA

Просмотр полной версии : " There are pairs or steams which swear and mirjatsja, then again swear and again reconciling...

polina
26.07.2004, 06:19
" There are pairs or steams which swear and mirjatsja, then again swear and are again reconciled - and all oki ". .moj the friend speaks, that " and I so cannot ".
He longly "departs", n and to about g d instead of will take the first step to primereniju if considers or counts, that he was right. It is acquisitive.
Of quarrel at once does or makes dalekoidushchy a conclusion, that say, all was gone, we do not approach or suit each other, nothing will turn out and t. Item
"Does not transfer or Carry" findings-out of attitudes or relations and phrases of type " give we shall talk ".
We quarrel extremely seldom. I the person not disputed.
Whence such character, is complexes any at it or him or simply version of norm or rate?
Oh, tjazhelovato with it or him...

Lajza
27.07.2004, 09:02
12 years I observe one pair and all I am amazed to human attitudes or relations. Till the marriage their dialogue was too "cheerful": that ardent feelings, passion before loss of mind almost up to mordoboja, during and after which, everyone watered each other with such mud, it was not absolutely convenient what even to listen to quarrels. Before wedding they communicated about three years, all passed or took place approximately under the same script. Have then got married, and know, how it has appeared, they it is simple - to another cannot live: all also too often is found out with attitudes or relations, and eyes are then ready the friend for the friend to any to scratch. And during such moments, it seems to me, that is not present on light of happier pair. Probably, - they prosto-naprosto do not represent the home life to another, in it or this and see the happiness. Only here dochurku, probably, she at times is a pity gljada on it, having matured, will define or determine also contents of family. Though, its or her parents like as are happy. So, to everyone the - to you is more visible most, that it is necessary for you and as.

The mouse
27.07.2004, 20:49
And what there is a norm or rate? The person with such difficult character here has got to you, can and iz-for complexes, iz-for education, and can, simply, well here such on-)). If you accept your attitudes or relations live easy and be not excruciated by a question "why".

Anna
28.07.2004, 03:01
Well at you, excuse, and problems. To us such...