PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To all a question (M and). Noticed some times such situation: meal by the machine or car...

Semyonych
20.07.2004, 23:45
To all a question (M and). Noticed some times such situation: meal by the machine or car with the girl, we stir or chatter about tom-this. It's OK. And suddenly any my phrase or the report causes in it or her tears and cry. This my dialogue so operates or works or at women
Other threshold of protective reaction to mental influence at all? Or only I on such " silent
Hysteric women " in a life I get? To whom the string such happens also what mechanism of similar reactions?

ksy
22.07.2004, 02:07
Question in that it you WITH the girl go or with any? If with any - that the hysteric woman if with the that it is quite normal

IRISHA
22.07.2004, 07:37
If with the girl - that probably at it or her the opinion on you and about your attitudes or relations, and at you absolutely another. Therefore there is casually told or said phrase shows yours istinoe the attitude or relation to things, and from here its or her reaction.

] or atjushka
23.07.2004, 04:53
Semyoyoyoyonych, and what character these tears? Well in sense... To her it is simply bad also she starts to be cried on you shoulder, complaining how to her it is lonely also it or her have offended at job, or these are tears of insult on your words? Sometimes men do not watch or keep up for the tongue.)) know, my husband kak-that has closed up to me... The situation was such... I to him have brought a supper, we have sat down or lodge on its or his sofa is... Our cat to it or him;them on koeni has come and allow a muzzle to put in a plate (to her this nutrition it is impossible). So my husband, nothing is perfect or absolute having in view of SUCH, declares (cat): " Leave, it is muck!!! "... But the cat did not recede also he has added " Leave, it is lethal to you!!! "... Only then he has understood, THAT has told or said... The truth I then already rolled having bent on a sofa and wiping flowing a stream from laughter of tear)))) Can be another on my place sobed, having accepted its or his words it is literally)) And the supper was very tasty or delicious!))

] or atjushka
23.07.2004, 16:49
I shall recover... He has told or said " Leave, it is lethal ", not utochnjav " for you " is changes a short))

Poured
25.07.2004, 04:52
Precisely, something not so with the girl. How it is possible suddenly, without what or reasons to shed tears? I understand, if it " on a subject ". You it or her have upset something, or tell very touching histories to her (it is its or her reaction).] or atjushka the rights, it is possible to pour suddenly tears only from laughter. And, can, at you, really, different outlooks on life?

C
25.07.2004, 21:43
In that and business that happened to different girls and the occasion happened different (here the reason to understand). To pair or steam
Time was with simply friendly girls.
Two times lately with uneasy friendly. One raz-well it is clear. I became something
To drive between machines or cars on the Kremlin quay.
She has told or said " to me terribly ". Well I at once have stopped. (by the way drag Batarejkin in that case still to drive began more strongly:-))
Then smotrju-cries. Well it is clear. Stress. Has stopped, has calmed... Has bought or purchased there and then on Manezhke
Chocolate.
And when it is simple any phrase... That is more likely
Business in mne-tactlessness chto-l, nedogonjaju
FULL word meaning or action. As sledstvie-the spoiled mood, evening. And can also attitudes or relations in general...

] or atjushka
26.07.2004, 03:33
There was at us with the husband a business... He too so began " to embroider with a dagger " between machines or cars, moreover on rate... I went with a bad presentiment. Too asked it or him that day so to not drive. On MKADe has decided "to teach" 6. That has driven it or him with left of some and became before us... He to her in % pu has rested, as that to him did or made with a headlight. Well she and on brakes has given. We have not driven nearly in it or her. The husband has told or said, that expected these actions. Well and I rassplakalas. At me simply the hysterics has begun... Yes... Was frightened very much... Happens... Especially it was imposed on a bad presentiment and PMS.)) I have told or said to him that "learned or taught" all on road WITHOUT me! I do not wish to be in 22 years the invalid and the ugly creature!

The anonym
26.07.2004, 15:03
Tactlessness is not simply fine disadvantage, this dreadful quality. Get rid.

Peach
27.07.2004, 02:31
Excessive sensitivity, she is usually selective, is similar that the girl in you is enamoured, you would not finish me to tears..

Ljuba
28.07.2004, 00:34
At me such happened to one person to whom very well I concern. As the hysteric woman of I do not consider or I count, in general to crying it is rare. And with it or him cried often, yet has not understood, that simply there are such crude people, and how much to them do not explain about " mechanisms of development of the given reactions ", such they and will remain. And at all from a harm.