PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I - VOROVKA... To Me 34 years, I from safe family and..

Nastja
24.07.2004, 03:41
The dear doctor! I - VOROVKA... To Me 34 years, I from safe family and NEVER similar was engaged in anything. At me family, two children, were the business, but now financial difficulties.
It certainly not the justification. Approximately already half a year I steal any trifles from supermarkets - kinder-surprises, chocolates, labels, hairpins and tp. When children's water colour paints for 4 dollars come to an end for 5 minutes - catch itself on an idea - well that did not pay for them... Believe what to steal at the person I never could, it occurs or happens only in supermarkets. It is a shame to me with the actions, but I can do or make nothing very much I am afraid that will catch... Please help or assist advice or council!

Tolokonin A.O.
25.07.2004, 15:07
Dear the Ice crust!
You suffer a kleptomania. The matter is that it is a serious problem it is treated only internally psihoterapevticheski. It is necessary to find the reasons of this pathological bent for for larceny in a subconscious mind.

Nastja
26.07.2004, 07:36
Thanks for the answer! The matter is that I live not in Russia and with Russian here to find the doctor slozhnovato...
There can be you could advise something!
Yours faithfully Nastja

Tolokonin A.O.
27.07.2004, 21:59
Dear Nastja!
The reason of your problem can disappear deeply enough in a subconscious mind. That it or her to reveal time and real dialogue with the expert is required. In your case variants are possible or probable: to search for the expert there where live; to invite the expert from Russia. The second way rather nedyoshev. To solve to you, but in any case internal therapy to not manage! Success!