PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And here again I! There can be you pomozhite to me. Associates speak, that at me n...

neangel!
04.07.2004, 02:24
And here again I! There can be you pomozhite to me. Associates speak, that at me a low self-rating, and that iz-for it or this all my troubles. They speak, that I optimistka inveterate and that already events have programmed all on failure and consequently to me so nevezet. I think, that I realistka, well here is simple recently at me continuous a turn of failures. One disappointment follows another and arms or hand fall and to cry already forces are not present. Tell or say, how to me to raise or increase the self-rating, in fact it is valid so at whom a self-rating above, much goes right to those. Help or assist me with rising a self-rating without meditation. There can be you to me will advise something to esteem from the literature? Simply, I know, that at once the self-rating will not raise or increase, but I wish to make it, t. To. I want, that at me In the LIFE ALL was possible.

Naengel!
05.07.2004, 01:17
Oshibochka has left, associates think, that I pessimistka inveterate, instead of optimistka. Though it would be desirable on the contrary.

TASHA
08.07.2004, 07:28
Here you think that at you that it is impossible and consequently a self-rating aground. And you try snachalo to believe in itself and to lift the self-rating, well for the beginning even good mood, and then undertake business or affairs and here uvidesh all will turn out. And still happen in a life of a strip. Black and white. Here now at you a black strip. Success.

marusja
11.07.2004, 23:36
You wish to be optimistkoj - be her or it!

The anonym
14.07.2004, 01:51
Look or See closely or attentively " the Most charming and attractive ". There all is.

neangel!
17.07.2004, 19:56
About black and white strips already naslyshana up and down, me advice or council konretnej, what delat-that??? How to learn to be pleased lives, if she such crappy? Or I too impressionable. It is simple can prompt, there are in fact books on this subject on psychology. If you know such, let know, that for books.

ik
18.07.2004, 20:20
Listen, and who in general is pleased lives, you saw them?? In general, it is assured, that did not play the role, were never malicious and dissatisfied. Personally I remember only one schastlivitsu, the girlfriend washing which from force of 10 books for all life has read through also those melodramas, I do not envy her. I too the pessimist and am worse I did not meet. Well also what? All at me turns out, all is possible to me, at me is full of ambitions. And in people I did not believe and I shall not believe, only 2 persons in this world worry about me, the husband and mum, on others to me to spit, I have reconciled to that, chtoja the pessimist, struggled, but all is temporary, you are necessary prnimat yourself such what is.

Lerchik
19.07.2004, 17:55
Ira, well what for you so? If you perceive the world in black color and it arranges you, why it should suit others?

Natalia
20.07.2004, 20:08
Detochka, take books not on psychology, and on a speciality, employ tutors and pass this nasty examination. The self-rating will fly up up to heavens.

Lerchik
23.07.2004, 19:20
Angel, again Estonian? Or something or something else?

neangel!
27.07.2004, 08:27
Lerchik! Yes, again Estonian. And on courses went and crammed and learned or taught. But the most opposite, that one I can hand over it or him, at us polkursa hangs so in air... Though the some people manage nevertheless to hand over. Someone has responded me correctly on the Psychologist, I do not have not enough resoluteness and impudence, iz-for my modesty I suffer in a life. I do not know that I want..... .ustala I. Year I study already as other speciality, I think, that though there will carry. Not HIGH SCHOOL, but nevertheless.....

Lerchik
27.07.2004, 21:37
Here mysticism! An angel, I two times already wrote to you answers, and they do not send (((