PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reflections... The husband from the date of acquaintance speaks me, that all mine nerealizovan...

nesmejana
11.07.2004, 11:22
Reflections... The husband from the date of acquaintance speaks me, that all I nerealizovannost that I was born and has grown in Moscow, it is nothing me was to aspire, there is nothing to achieve. He has arrived from Siberia, began with life in a hungry hostel, has gradually risen on legs or foots, it is possible to tell or say a teeth and claws bit into the Moscow life and, as a result, has achieved all. Now we with it or him if we meet enough the successful person, are interested - whence he comes. And while (to my regret) have not met any succeeding muscovite! Really the husband of the rights?! In fact it is valid, among mine odnoklasnikov only 2 persons live bolee-less normally!

Herring
12.07.2004, 13:49
Partly. But not concerning concrete you. Why he argues with you on yours "nerealizovannosti"? Here take and tell or say, that yours nerealizovannost in data sluchae-sex, from bi-monthly golodnjaka, it is caused or called it or him nerealizovannostju. And on my character if this conversation has occured or happened in the street, I thus would try to climb to it or him;them in trousers. And let would try me it or this to not allow... All life would go in "non-realized".

nesmejana
12.07.2004, 20:12
:) Oh, the Herring, well at you and a manner... Courageous!) and about mine nerealizovannosti he argues as on an example of an average muscovite.

Calibre
13.07.2004, 18:12
It is interesting, why then he has chosen you? It seemed to me, that active men like active women. And more I have always been assured, that active men in career also are active and in postele. Strange...

Herring
14.07.2004, 16:52
nesmejana, and what here such?))) especially if not leto-that to thrust to the native husband an arm or a hand in trousers on ulitse-not such unusual delo-believe, will notice nobody... If he will not twitch and shugatsja, certainly)))) But I would make it that he has begun to panic))))

Huch
15.07.2004, 21:58
Most active of men, is Bill Gejs.)

Herring
17.07.2004, 06:02
Calibre, muzhchiny-in general, active they or passivnye-are afraid of active women. Actually). And active men choose just not so active zhenshchin-in the nature all aspires to equilibrium)

The fox
18.07.2004, 02:58
It is one of its or his ways to humiliate you and to lift itself in the, and at the same time and in your eyes. I too moskvichka, and quite realized, I think, your husband skilfully selects examples convenient to him.

Calibre
18.07.2004, 22:49
Huch, whence you know?

Herring
19.07.2004, 05:27
At the muzhik the class feeling plays))) pomnish-" we akademiev did not finish ", " all in Paris "))), etc.)))) I speak the Lord, as I would act or arrive. It is necessary to battle to it or him its or his weapon.)))

Huch
20.07.2004, 18:51
Calibre, I used your formula, definition of activity.

Calibre
22.07.2004, 10:08
Recently has met the statement, nesmejana, do not think, that I scoff. Oskar Wild: Marriage is the price men pay for sex, sex is the price women pay for marriage.)

Huch
23.07.2004, 03:46
Good business, Marriage or Spoilage will not name)

Herring
24.07.2004, 06:18
Calibre, pass Oscar Uajldu, what is it all and so it is clear without it or him) Though then was to a few or a little;little bit posterypsipelas with customs))))

Calibre
24.07.2004, 20:06
Huch, and I meant, how you can know, what he in postele?))) And what - to yours, as to BG is a continuous luck, whether vezene and more time vezene that?

Huch
26.07.2004, 06:06
It agree, much carries. The man without complexes goes on a ladder of career more confidently.)) but confidence, it still not a parameter of mind or wit.

nesmejana
26.07.2004, 12:44
In, in dispatch or deliver;have missed!)

Valeri
27.07.2004, 19:06
Interestingly, and why, if the woman was not realized as kareristka she was not realized at all?! The woman it is possible to name quite realized, if she and the housewife: it can be perfect at it or her turns out to direct in the house a cosiness, to be perfect mother and the wife? Yes, in general, if the woman the good wife, the mistress, mother is too realizovannost! I, for example, at all do not wish to work, I like to sit at home: a heap free vremeni-that I want, I turn back, the husband comes home dovolnyj-the wife liked meets with a dinner, with caress! Also no career, it simply fashion is necessary to me!