PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give ADVICE or COUNCIL HOW TO BEHAVE With the WOMAN WHICH was the MISTRESS of mine the HUSBAND...

LANA
22.07.2004, 18:40
Give ADVICE or COUNCIL HOW TO BEHAVE With the WOMAN WHICH was the MISTRESS of my HUSBAND (And CAN And TILL NOW her or it is) he IT or her. IDOLIZES or WORSHIPS ALL TIME she TELLS WHAT REMARKABLE I LISTEN EASY - HAS solved THAT DIVORCE is inevitable but RECENTLY I HAVE learned or HAVE found out THAT the MISTRESS In RECENT PAST ALKOGOLICHKA WHICH the HUSBAND HAS thrown And MATERNITIES WISHED TO DEPRIVE with IT or her AS the CHILD very much LIVED in misery now she KNOWS THAT I have SUCH INFORMATION And is afraid THAT LEARNS or FINDS out my HUSBAND have begun CALLS With THREATS In mine ADRES-she me HAS told or said THAT CAN GUIDE or COME to see DECAY And MAKE THAT THAT And THAT THAT HEARINGS go THAT she IT or THIS ZANIMAETSJAja HAS gone To the GRANDMOTHER With ITS or her PHOTO And me HAVE told or said THAT THIS WOMAN With SATANISTSKIMI EYES And REALLY POSSESSES SUCH ABILITIES advise WHO GOT In SUCH SITUATIONS

Ljalja
23.07.2004, 13:31
Greetings, Lanochka! Do not believe in this turbidity! The truth on your party or side and any satanistka cannot guide or come to see decay at the pure or clean woman. If you want more in detail, throw off the address, I can to you koe-what explain. At once I warn, advice or councils I give free of charge to people who require them and then some people nachnut to panic:-) Why I do not want here, and all is very simple, g-n Buharov much zatiraet...:-(

lana
23.07.2004, 18:00
ljalja! Urgently RESPOND sve-polyakoff@yandex. ru

The anonym
25.07.2004, 03:04
Posovetoval by prosto ej obasnit cto vy ej zla ne sdelaete. Meezdu tem mne kazetsa ono samo soboj vse razreshitsa. Nedelajte nikomy zla i ni kakakaja porca vam ne grozit

LANA
25.07.2004, 15:21
Thanks for advice or councils I have forgiven or excused the razluchnitsu in fact a pardon - farewell to the developed situation and more I am confident that to that who malicious or angrily comes back it or him has put or rendered It would be desirable receive still the letter from Ljali she can to me something will advise

Ljalja
26.07.2004, 03:18
Lanochka, I leave on a summer residence, tomorrow wait my letter in the evening and be afraid of nothing. Believe, the darling, all at you will be good also the husband will idolize or worship YOU, instead of razluchnitsu moreover with such claims to the world! Wait for messages:-)

Klyopa
27.07.2004, 14:34
Jokes shukami, and such happens also strong people can it, but (!): strong people do not become an inveterate drunkard, and if it or she has a force the husband would not throw it or her (chem-than and privorotami the black magic is strong). But to risk iz-for already almost byvego the husband it is not necessary, elsi only you do not wish it or him to return