PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Xochu s vami podelitsa, i esli vozmojno pomoch. Mne 19 let. Mne moi rodite...

Darya
24.07.2004, 17:53
Xochu s vami podelitsa, i esli vozmojno pomoch. Mne 19 let. Mne moi roditeli malo udelayut vnimaniya, a ya nujdayus v etom, mne vsegda xochetsa shtob v prinatii kakix libo rsheniy mne ktoto pomogal, a parna u menya net, mojet eto mne i nijno.

Marina
24.07.2004, 23:52
Hello. You speak, what parents neokazyvajut did not render attention and how I understand to you never? And friends at you are not present, such which would listen and have helped or assisted to make a decision. And the guy too is not present. I wish to tell or say to you, that there are people at whom the situation is much worse than at you is time. Vo-the second, from this situation too it is possible to take pluss. As anybody nothing advises you, you in this situation become tempered. And that, cht ou you is need or requirement for frank dialogue - eeto naturally for the person. And budte are assured, that sooner or later in your life necessarily there should be people who will understand you! Do not experience!

Maslin
26.07.2004, 08:01
You understand, predaki, can be to you frame "conditions" that you have found to yourself kogonit, for the decision of already adult questions. There is what that group, friends, tovarshchi, girlfriends. Here also speak, gossip, you can even conduct sebaceous conversations.

Dana
27.07.2004, 10:00
ne zamikajtesj v sebe. podojdite k mame, pape, i prosto skazite-mne ploho i odinoko. pogovori s o mnoj:)