PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pomogote advice or council. How to stop loving the person who does not respond you vzaimnos...

Svetlana
20.07.2004, 19:36
pomogote advice or council. How to stop loving the person who does not love you?

The hedgehog
22.07.2004, 03:56
To fall in love with another. pomagaet, it is checked up. But for this purpose it is necessary to cease all the forces and time posveshchat to ideas on what I poor and unloved, that in me not so, and where that suk on which to be hung up:-))). If you good and kind, and someone of it or this not zamechaet-is its or his problems, your variant means not. On light many good people, more good people who are worthy love and which will grow fond of you. The main thing to not hammer into to itself a head this negative experience so it is possible and zakompleksovatsja. Believe, it not last time, and it is necessary be ready not always to win. A life such piece. Success. Believe in itself.

Tatyana
23.07.2004, 12:52
Before to give advice or council, it is necessary to know history. It is a lot of advice or councils, and here which I cannot know yours. Describe a little about itself and about svojum the beloved.

Svetlana
24.07.2004, 23:15
With my liked we work in one Company, but on job are not connected in any way. I long time looked after it or him, but is ineffectual. Then I have gone on extreme measures, have admitted to him love. He has responded nothing to me, later prokomentiroval, that it is a pity to him of people which are excruciated from one-way love. Except for that I have learned or have found out, that he likes other girl from our Company. I reason understand all, and to heart will not order. At anybody I can not look. What to do or make I do not know?

Tatyana
25.07.2004, 03:46
First of all Svetlana, never admit love while to you do not admit. Very much horoshooooo, that you work together. Start to ignore all over again its or his views, put on beautifully and elegantly. Be polite with all men of your company, but not with it or him. Ignore it or him, and at an opportunity use humour, namely: Oh, it is necessary do not like me, but also regret. That is play a little bit. Use irony. Do not show him your mood decadent.
You the woman and probably still what. Let who will be bad to the one not with you. Whether not so?
Write to me with pleasure I shall help or assist. Not time happened t at me such. I irony put them on the place. And nobody dared to humiliate me. In fact it is possible to reject on a miscellaneous, instead of so with pity. Oh, the guy yes you of that so regret that: Kozlik you not evident. Here so it is necessary Svetochka
irioumchina@iname. com

LEDI SEX
26.07.2004, 01:29
And how it is possible "to test" love, such high feeling, to that to that you are indifferent? Do not hammer it or him to itself in a head, the Love should be mutual only!!!

Nastya
26.07.2004, 10:43
The main thing to not be upset and to not pay attention to advice or councils of any self-confident categorical persons of type LS (as here it was good without it or her!). Love on that and love, that she does not choose object. Like different, bad and good, mutually and there is no also all this perfect feelings! Be proud, YOU are capable to like even meekly or unrequitedly (and here prudent LS only if you mne-I to you)! You very romantic and disinterested woman, and these qualities presently very seldom meet, so appreciate yourself highly, have the full right (unlike haughty sexly anxious LS).

LEDI SEX - Nast and to all wicked creatures!
27.07.2004, 02:34
Probably therefore to you also does not carry, and all because if only kogo-anybody but "to like, speak the contempoparies that there Is He unique. Unique, and all rest "to pass" or miss", as about you "wipe" legs or foots, and you are pleased simply to a compliment, and. t. d. Yes, I am happy, the biggest schaste-is my Daughters, parents and the husband! SEX takes a huge place in my life, and that in it or this ploz hogo, but I with anybody am not angry, probably the God helps or assists me to be lucky! Though all depends and on character. Fairly. Which with whom I shall not go any more and which what not sem-it owing to the husband, and main my rule and the husband " is better to sleep so with queen (King!), it is better to steal so one million "!!! uchitis darlings also can and at you something "will click". Success