PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 25 years, at me are the liking husband, the remarkable daughter (1. 5...

Asya
21.07.2004, 18:22
Hello, to me 25 years, at me are the liking husband, the remarkable daughter (1. 5) and I am at present pregnant, but I kak-as if nezhivu, and itself I am excruciated and I excruciate native. All has begun that three years ago have diagnosed me VSD, panic attacks, depression, a neurosis and t. Item I have passed or have taken place a heap of doctors, have handed over a heap of analyses, have passed or have taken place many inspections, as a result like have found the good neuropathologist who has relieved me of set of unpleasant signs, but there were any echoes of that disease pressure, palpitation and the most unpleasant skips, that me this flicker of bright front sights before eyes and disturbs a fibrillation of black maculae, especially at bright solar weather or at a view on white subjects. Front sights flash constantly in current of two years. Inspections: okulist-small angiopatija retinas, a destruction of a vitreous, REG-difficulty of venous outflow, deterioration krovenapolnenija in vertebralnoj to system, rentgen-an osteochondrosis of a cervical department, the ECHO serdtsa-small prolaps the mitral valve, a blood, mocha-in norm or rate, EEG-the moderate, diffusive or diffuse changes of biological potentials. Voobshchem, all doctors now kick me to each other who speaks, what is it vessels who, that the oculist advises nerves who advises to other oculist, and to the neuropathologist, nevropatolog-to the psychiatrist. Has decided to address to you so ka gde-that year I think only of front sights, I wake up, I measure pressure and I look out of the window on a palate to see, whether bright front sights were gone or not. I break the harm on the small child (and then to crying) and on the husband by whom all for me does or makes Of the house I do not leave almost though I know, that now it is necessary as much as possible gult (for the child whom I wait). All time I think of doctors, I want that to me have helped or assisted, but to treat wants nobody, t. To. I am pregnant and no trouble was not present. But I shall soon go mad, other ideas, except for as about illness or disease at me are not present, at all I shout, I cannot so to live. Help or assist even advice or council, please. What with me?

Tolokonin A.O.
22.07.2004, 16:22
You know the diagnoses well there is nothing to add perhaps. But at all numerous inspections anybody is serious you was not engaged. Pregnancy is not contraindication for a psychotherapy, and she is very shown to you! To solve your problems it is possible, if in you seriously to be engaged. Ostavte the coordinates on my address: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru, I with you shall communicate.

Annas
24.07.2004, 08:45
Lady, and what for to you the second child if the first cannot normally like?:-(((

Sunrise
25.07.2004, 16:52
At me too VSD both a neurosis. And the same signs.
Whether will prompt coordinates nevrapatologa which has helped or assisted you? Thankful in advance

Galina
26.07.2004, 04:18
Sometimes the best treatment - to not go to doctors absolutely and, especially, to not think of them. I have checked up this method on myself. I do not speak what to be treated it is not necessary at all. In a similar situation the psychological help first of all, and then okulisty-neurologists is necessary...

Asya
27.07.2004, 01:56
Sunrise, write to me to the address of asyan@list. ru. I shall respond you.