PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That helps or assists people to understand finally, that their family attitudes or relations any more p...

Daisy serious
14.07.2004, 09:25
What helps or assists people to understand finally, what their family attitudes or relations any more are not a subject to reanimation?

YOU WILL BURST
16.07.2004, 00:23
Ours konfa))

The anonym
17.07.2004, 14:04
Indifference to the partner.

Herring
19.07.2004, 00:02
Oshchuch.)))))) if to translate or transfer on russkij-that sensation, feeling. With what you will not confuse.

Asenka
20.07.2004, 04:02
To me it is thought, that there are no such attitudes or relations which could not be reanimated. If both want it or this, all is possible or probable. Anyway, me so to think much more pleasantly.)))

The anonym
21.07.2004, 04:42
And if it would not be desirable to reanimate, means and to revive there is nothing. All in the past.

:)))
21.07.2004, 09:27
At a herring - oshchuchenie:))))))))))))))))))) it is ridiculous, the Pike you ours

Well here
22.07.2004, 04:29
You know, that happens after re-animations. Reparirovat-it probably... It is possible... I do not know. Djal personally smert-it when an idea that with this person it is necessary to grow old and die the full negativism series of me causes. And still when old albums with photos do not cause or cause any sensations. 2 Asenka-when both want, it is not necessary to reanimate anything, it and is "attitudes or relations".

Asenka
23.07.2004, 12:39
No, not always. There are cases when both want, but cannot, as quantity or amount d. .ma in their attitudes or relations has already exceeded that level, when it or him (de. .mo) it is possible to wash off. It by a principle of a toilet bowl. If has overflowed, then all.

kuka
25.07.2004, 03:38
Yes is not present, if the quantity or amount has exceeded, but want are yet remedilessly, the main thing that arranged both.
Well here, photos - happens that do not cause or cause positive emotions, and the videocassettes seen or overlooked together - very much even change signs. There is a general or common nostalgia and something can become warmer in attitudes or relations. And can and not become warmer. Then - it is already remediless.

Well here
26.07.2004, 08:49
Well you have understood, in general... It about the same.
2 asenka-when the level has exceeded all possible or probable, to speak about "want" already a nonsense any...

Kajfman
26.07.2004, 22:14
When you can not forgive or excuse... In the rest the reanimation medicine does or makes miracles