PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Simply it would be desirable to be uttered... At me a problem - dislike for and all...

Tanja
21.07.2004, 12:58
Simply it would be desirable to be uttered...

At me a problem - dislike for and all from it or this goes. To me of 18 years, a typical problem for the girl. And the most ridiculous, that I understand it, but anything I can not do or make. I seem to me, that thick (and 52 kg weigh at body height 1.62), and I do not know as to get rid of this feeling, that you thick and like nobody you... Dieta-obzhiralovka-dieta-obzhiralovka so it is tired already. I am afraid to eat, what has reached? I think, here I shall grow thin, of all me at once will grow fond, well certainly: ((guys too I do not meet, always I think " here I shall grow thin and I shall be developed... " I live and I wait, that when I shall grow thin I shall start to live. Sadly, like the most carefree years, and I also do not live, and I grow thin... The truth to the real psychologist can to me is necessary? Simply I really wish to start to live...

Thanks for attention

nesmejana
23.07.2004, 04:17
If itself you can not consult, the help of the psychologist is really necessary. 18 years are not 15, any outlooks on life (and on themselves including) already should be generated. Though I you understand - shchas such hudjushchaja youth, on its or her background it is very difficult to not seem thick)

Anna
24.07.2004, 12:08
Yes you that??? I here during several years considered or counted myself thick - I had precisely same parity or ratio of body height and weights, and constantly behaved on a diet, shugalas from muzhiks - including itself terrible and thick. And has then hammered on it and became simple to live and enjoy a life and by itself. Here already 2 - 3 years (me now 20 years) weigh 58 kg at body height of 162 sm and is terribly happy with itself, I have a heap of admirers. So do not leave a life on then, and simply start to live. The majority of women to your figure envy - the truth!!! Success.

Herring
25.07.2004, 16:01
Certainly, the psychologist is necessary. And it is very healthy, that you it during ponimaete-it is necessary to learn to live " here and now ". A problem not in weight on most dele-it is simple you for it cling as for argument-itself deceive. I can posporit-obzhiralovka at you comes as failure, as an output or exit to a nervous strain in which you stay. It dokazano-when at the person on soul or douche is restless, he starts to overeat. It since those times when the person was more primitive, on any dyscomfort reacted storage of Adeps. Cease to prepare psychologically for itself for " severe winters " and unsuccessful times, and your organism will cease to accumulate stocks on femurs and the priest.) and to the psychologist nevertheless descend or go.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 05:24
I am afraid, the Herring of the right - it is necessary to the psychologist. And
You know that you can try or taste? Recollect, in fact
tv not all life grew thin, so? And for the sake of what you
Then a vein? Can, it has not lost for you
Value or Meanings;Importance and now. And still - try or taste
To present, that at you an ideal figure. That you
You will do or make, what plans for a life you will be
To build - and t. Item And then look or see, that from this
The list you can already carry out now. P. S.
Pancake as I envy you... That with mine
164 sm I weighed even 58..

Angelina
26.07.2004, 19:59
Moy rost 1, 59; ves 53 kg.
Hudaya gutko......
Mug gdet ne dogdetsya kogda nachnu popravlyatsya.
Ya kak ponyala vse devchonki vesyat do 40 kg, no eto uge bolezn kotoraya distrofiey nazivaetsya:-)