PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote about the 17 years or summer daughters with its or her desire of an independent life...

Lydia
07.07.2004, 10:23
I already wrote about the 17 years or summer daughters with its or her desire of an independent life for ours, the truth, the bill. Thanks for advice or councils. Has decided to listen to the majority and to try to adjust (once again) otnoshnenija. For this purpose it was necessary to bear creeping on me (as walk and dialogue) its or her rats. Also listened to it or her pochemu-that the come or stepped some revelations in occasion of which too I wish to consult. It appears, she is very keen by reading: forensic medicine, chemistry, anatomy, patologoanatomii. For this purpose goes to bookshops where it is authorized to read. The doctor to become does not want (" I can to sew and learn or teach not there much "), and patologoantomom it is possible, only " in it or him pay a little ". Still takes a great interest or is fond in reading of books Kouplenda. I have specially looked or seen about books of this author - He fashionable enough, one novel is called - " All semi-mental ". Now I think - whether normally to have such predilections in the literature? Whether some this deviation or rejection? What will advise? Thanks.

Natalia
09.07.2004, 00:27
If that is meant Kouplend which has written " Generation iks ", I can congratulate your daughter on good taste. That the girl reads much, is remarkable. You that, would prefer to have the daughter - debilku which the cosmetics interests only, beer and boys? I shall advise to be more closely or attentively and more softly with the girl and to allocate money for books that read houses.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 09:01
Normally. In what family she has grown, such books and reads..

Svetlana
13.07.2004, 11:16
And, it is possible to become the pathologist only after reception of the maximum or supreme medical and, in otlichae from the simple surgeon, it is necessary to have practice, it seems years 5 practising doctors. Also pay in it or him more, than to doctors. Interests of the girl are reputable, afflicts, that she does not wish to become vrachem, probably, at it or her it would turn out. You would develop in her interest in an available direction - to become vrachem. Besides when she will finish institute a lot of water will flow away. And I hope work of doctors will be estimated or appreciated and to be paid on advantage, already now there are highly paid doctors and at us in the country.

Tanja
14.07.2004, 16:47
Lydia as I also thought. .devachka good at you. taki you it or her badly know all, I think costs or stands kak-that poprobyvat (not insisting) to bring it or her to the decision to become or begin vrachem time to her the similar literature is pleasant. .podderzhite it or her, though and patalogoanatomom. Can in judicial?? The main thing that was pleasant to her. I by the way in due time wished to become the psychotherapist (imeeno vrachem), but mum has told or said that does not want that I communicated with loonies and I have obeyed it or her (unfortunately, and can fortunately) (here it is necessary to sit on such sites))). .tak that support or maintain it or her, the literature normal, I in due time have re-read all shelfs of library on vsihologii, including a clinical psychotherapy. .no unhealthy myself I do not consider or I count)) Good job, family, a daughter... More shortly SUCCESS!! All will be good, only there is more than attention of the daughter not as to the small whimsical child, and as to the adult decent or considerable cheloveku-to the girlfriend...

Inga
18.07.2004, 01:11
Dear Lydia! You have made only a first step on a way to premereniju with the daughter. Let further - your attitudes or relations develop in steps.
In disputed situations behave easy, sderzhanno, not okorbljaetja and do not humiliate the daughter, she should see, that you "reservation" and all its or her tricks on you do not operate or work. Set to her of more questions, completely vyslushavaja the answer, do not laugh at its or her opinions, addictings, estimations. Offer her a position of "equality". e. She uvazhet you and your actions, and you it or her, try to be as two adult persons, with ALL vytikajushchimi from here posldestvijami. Now about the finance. Money of the daughter, give the minimum, and ostalno (a fare, a dinner) already bought or purchased card and sandwiches. Together with it or this, let to her know, that she at any time mozhet to come home and easy to eat and odohnut. And you will not attack with questions and abuse. ALWAYS SAVE CALMNESS, in tone, in actions, in a look. Not provatsirujte and do not give in on provakatsii.

Lydia
19.07.2004, 07:46
Thanks zo responses! Yes, it is that Kouplend (" Generation Iks "). Now it or him prochtu. Thanks, I listen to all advice or councils and excruciatingly I work above myself.

Willi
23.07.2004, 05:00
Lydia - thanks God, that yet very much late, at you the remarkable girl who has appeared more wisely you, and thanks God!:)
Now on last your steps:
" With its or her desire of an independent life for ours, the truth, the bill " - beat out from itself this, forgive or excuse, kromeshnuju dur... Parents for that also exist to lift on independent legs or pinches and to provide all complex of support (here you forget about it or this, that all complex (!): from psychological support, dialogue at a level peer that children studied to communicate with peer and senior (it ochen-is very important) without samounichizhenija or podrostkovo-the maximal superiority, before development of tastes (not only in meal though it too is very important also to you it it will be easier to make, palming off different tasty or delicious differences; but also tastes in clothes - here it is cautious, only support, only to be pleased together, forbid to myself denyings, learn to speak " probably, it not that I have dressed personally, but also it is correct, you - are better also to you goes:))) " and only when the person will rise on paws, he will go itself and will leave... And it too is normal...

Further - that began to walk together - perfectly, molodchina, try, that it there was your traditional ritual with her - walk of girlfriends to breathe, walk pets, and to discuss lovely female trifles (well, and judicial psychiatry too:))) is very important... At all at a level of physics - it is useful to breathe fresh air, and at a level of restoration of communication or connection and support mutual which you have almost lost but which is very important for both of you (simply personally you now it not so understand, but then, believe, very much estimate or appreciate)...
" The doctor to become does not want (" I can to sew and learn or teach not there much ")" - your answer provisional " certainly, you is more visible also to you to solve, but I know, that at you remarkable abilities to mastering the information (necessarily example from its or her life), you are fast, let and not always easily nauchaeshsja (an example)... And then: not gods burn pots - yes, here give we shall count: in the country of 100 high schools where at 100 faculties learn or teach doctors... For so much years, how much these high schools exist, they were ended many by the most different people... Yes, not all became stars, but from those who did not become, huge army of people which became class doctors and have rescueed or saved not one life... I am assured, that to you it quite on forces... But, besides, to you is more visible... If you will want, give still kak-nibud we shall discuss this question... And, can, we shall think how to make so that you it could be prepared and that needs to learn, that in study it was easier...
And with a gift it becomes easier... In a new place find an opportunity, buy or purchase daughters kakuju-a string the book which she mentioned and kakuju-a string the book which the son would like - and present them with words - children, I here passed by book and have recollected, that you spoke me about books takih-that... And I have thought, we so seldom each other please - why to not try to please you..., and you...?.. And on their thanks (well if will follow, certainly, but do not count:))) can respond: oh, children or guys, and I was afraid, that you will not like my amateur performance:)

Galina
26.07.2004, 17:54
Lydia, I is glad, that you have chosen a correct way. It only the beginning and I think at All of you it will turn out. The main patience and respect for the daughter.
If the girl is not confident at the given stage what to cope with reception of higher education advise to enter medical college, and further she will understand that is necessary to her.