PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear inhabitants konfy! I want you finally and irrevocably to congratulate...

Herring-reference or -manipulation Przidenta
24.07.2004, 18:54
Dear inhabitants konfy! I want you finally and irrevocably to congratulate already once happy New Year. Let's promise each other, that the second glass of the Champagne which we today at night vypem-we shall drink having recollected about each other, and wishing each other sincere schastja-most that on is real and to that what would like. Let at all of us now poluchatsja-differently we it will be already simple we have no prava-such historically developed generality of people (konfovskaja), that should justify before myself and the face of the comrades this proud rank.)))

Klava
26.07.2004, 10:49
))) I Promise, that after that second toast, - I properly shall have a snack, because this wine-glass will be specially greater or big and full - FOR YOU, my DARLINGS!!!!!)))

nagaev
26.07.2004, 14:52
za tebja, horoshaja, za to, chtobi tvoj zhiznj poluchilsja vezde, gdeby ty ne bil, ktobi tebe ne ljubil. chtobi ti sdelal to, chto moj sdelal vchera: skazal vso chto dumal i ne dumal o tom, chto budet potom, potomu chto potom budet potom, a chustva - eto sejchas. tolko ne speshi, a ezjaj tuda, tam skajeshj.