PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My son studies in institute in other City and, it appears...

Muratzhan
25.07.2004, 02:51
Hello! My son studies in institute in other
City and, it appears, has accepted christianity is
American evangelic church " Good fortune ",
Consequences of they are awful, a great lot of time spends on
Pray, studying of the Bible, has practically come off from
Fellow students, friends. Now at it or him only is
Brothers in the Christ from this church, at all does not listen to parents, 2 weeks prior to gos. Examinations
(5 j a course!) has decided to leave institute and ustrojlsja on
Job (he the programmer) where pay $ 30 for a month.
It has appeared that firm people from the same church own. The son considers or counts that money are not important, to study
It is possible for all at job, in general university obrazovanie-it is formality. The same to me people in this firm have told or said. It is visible that he easily
Gives in to any suggestion, but only not parents.
Now he refuses and to come home.
I needed as to address nothing to the pastor
This church and to persuade it or him to return to institute
dosdat examinations. The pastor has persuaded it or him to return to institute pripevajuchi - elementary. The son considers or counts as its or his confessor.
I have listened as they pray under music, etc.,
Similar that there is a zombiing the person.
Now we wish to take away it or him after examinations home in our city and to forget this church, but he even to listen does not want. And in this church a lot of Russian,
On my reasons that there is Russian Orthodox church and that she here 300 years costs or stands, and never proved so aggressively as this,
They have resulted or brought ten invented arguments against.
What can you advise to cure it or him of this poverty?

Yours faithfully Muratzhan.

Pronin D.A.
26.07.2004, 10:00
Problem in a greater degree of the spiritual plan. Therefore hardly you receive the real help in official medicine. Unfortunately, the similar trouble already accepts scales of epidemic. The person who is not having of true spiritual reference points easily comes under influence of various "doctrines", appearing held down by networks of the next sect. To get in it or her it is easy or light, to get out - extremely uneasy. Powerful or potent psychological processing is spent, the adherent really turns in zombi, bezvolnonoe, an essence losing personal attributes. And all this occurs or happens on a background of full confidence of "enlightenment", comprehension of "true". Therefore the spiritual problem can be curable the spiritual help. Consult to the orthodox priest. The orthodox church already has a positive operational experience in this direction. For example, in Moscow is dushepopechitelsky the center in the name of over pr. John Kronshtadtskogo who is engaged in an aftertreatment of the people who have suffered from totalitarian sects (more in detail can find in the Internet). Probably, and there, where do you live there is something similar.

Muratzhan
26.07.2004, 14:31
Thanks, the doctor! I shall struggle with a devil!