PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, I have met the person for whom I feed deep feelings. ..

Olja
21.07.2004, 23:24
Good evening,
I have met the person for whom I feed deep feelings.
He the foreigner and we corresponded more than two months on email.
Eight years ago he was in monks, but has left from them because has wanted to marry and have children.
When we have met each other, we have recovered each other. But when I have told or said that has been affianced about one year back and was going to to marry other person, but not on my fault it was upset it became for it or him a huge problem.
He has told or said, that does not see in it or this my fault, but it has reminded him that time when he only has left monks and has thrown college when he was in depression within two years because the world seem to him awful and dissolute. I have asked, whether he expected that at me nobody was up to it or him in the sex plan, he has responded that is not present,
But the fact that I was going to to marry another, apparently, is for it or him insuperable. He has told or said that
Has decided even to meet never the divorced women or women with children, it gives him sensation, that he the second choice and it should be only once.
During our occurring he has told or said, that does not know while how to concern to the fact of my former engagement, has told or said that, probably, it will excite it or him, but later any time. However continued our attitudes or relations, and we became close. He spoke about our future occurring, that he slow in the important decisions in a life and to him time is necessary to make such big decision how to marry. We have left very warmly, and he even has got for me the permit for bedujushchej occurrings.
But when he has left he has written, that my former engagement does not leave at it or him a head, has what is it reminded him of time of its or his depression. I feel very guilty what has not saved myself only for it or him but how I could know till 29 years what I shall meet it or him?
I do not know, that it or him can excite in my past if I never was married but only was going to both it razladilos. And he knows, that at present I belong to him and I like only it or him.
Probably it only the reason for leaving or care but then what for he suited all for bedujushchej occurrings?
Please, advise me, that to me to do or make, I very much am afraid of it or him to lose. Probably, I kak-that can affect or influence it or him and overpersuade it or him in its or his stereotype.
It I am guilty
Or it its or his psychological problems?

katya
22.07.2004, 07:28
Po-moemu u nego s golovoi ne vsio v poriadke. Esli samo otpustit, to prodolzhaite otnoshenia, esli zhe on prodolzhit v tom zhe duhe-begite kuda glaza gliadiat i skazhite spasibo, chto ne nachali nichego seriozno. Takie samokopateli vsiu dushu vinut i ni k chemu horoshemu ne privedut.

Bobrov A.E.
23.07.2004, 20:36
Similar, that at your elect greater or big psychological problems. Think properly, whether it is necessary to connect or bind the life with it or him. And to blame itself for something for this situation - in general strange naivety.

Vyacheslav
24.07.2004, 05:14
Yes, such garnie hloptsy these foreigners... And 4 Russian zhenshina can find in all this not slavic crowd of egoists and mentally not healthy persons?

Lida
25.07.2004, 14:07
Agreeing with " the previous orators ", I shall add only, that he, reproaching you in engagement, similar searches for justifications of own indecision.

Olja
26.07.2004, 12:55
All many thanks for your responses and the help.
My young man, apparently,
Continues in the same spirit.
I have finally got confused.
When I have reacted strongly enough, on it or him
To opinion, on that that washing my previous engagement very much disturbs it or him, and also on that that he has told or said, that distances and dialogue also can appear a problem between us.
I have simply responded him, that he to me is very dear or expensive and that I like it or him.
But he has written to the answer as I can like the person for so short time.
For it or him the love demands at least more half a year and it is necessary to learn or find out the person in its or his all individuality. He has told or said, that I am not thin enough I know English tongue to pass all many-sided nature of my nature and any things and displays in me seem for it or him spvsem new. Though earlier he spoke, that knows me well enough. He has told or said, that is concerned by an opportunity of development of our attitudes or relations iz-for my excessive sensitivities and that he is afraid to hurt me freely stating the ideas.

Also that he is afraid to trust someone poorly known.
The trust, in its or his opinion, demands time.
Now he even is afraid to state me a estimation,
As, in its or his opinion, I too sensitive also shall count, that its or his estimation is condemnation me.
I do not understand, he wishes to finish our attitudes or relations or it is a tactical move and any rasschet?
I am final zaputaljas in all. pozhalusta, advise, that to me to do or make.