PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mister Bobrov, allow to learn or find out, why you have selected or elected tactics gradual with...

Andrey
26.07.2004, 09:07
Mister Bobrov, allow to learn or find out, why you have selected or elected tactics of gradual data of free-of-charge services of this conference to individual paid services by e-mail? Reading conference, I with affliction have noticed the tendency when on a question of the visitor you give all less and less substantial answer, but without fail offer paid consultations. What for then this conference is necessary? The advertising market is very great also places all will suffice, and conference should serve as other purpose.

Bobrov A.E.
26.07.2004, 12:00
One of problems or tasks of a psychotherapy - to learn people to consider interests of those who around of them. Including in the economic plan. Therefore I can advise you before asking similar questions, to inquire, due to what agents corresponding or meeting jobs are financed. In this connection I wish to emphasize, that our program - not state and is not financed from welfare funds. As to me personally I try to consider need or requirement of needy people for free-of-charge consultations, certainly, as far as possible. But my answers in the big degree also are defined or determined by character of set questions. In one cases the developed or unwrapped answer is necessary, in others - is necessary more compressed.