PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, I at all do not transfer or carry a physical pain, I can be slapped in a syncope from ka...

Calibre
23.07.2004, 02:02
People, I at all do not transfer or carry a physical pain, I can be slapped in a syncope from any trifle. How with it or this to live? To me it was necessary for itself sdela a nyxis, I have thrust a needle in a femur but when the beginnings vvodi a medicine, could not and have pulled out. When to me it is done or made by the husband I shout rezannym a voice. How it to overcome? How people of children give birth or travail?

Herring
23.07.2004, 11:47
Normally live. You should not feel a pain constantly, eventually. .ukoly let the husband plants with Novocainum, time so is sick. And in printsipe-it is sick to you not so much, how much it is terrible from expectation hurt. I cannot tell or say that I catch kajf when to me painfully, but I can to myself a nyxis and in a vein to put, not only century.. The femur) is simple before it or this I try to present, what is it I do or make not to myself.

b.yz
25.07.2004, 02:33
Here spojmajut you nemtsy-fascists, will start needles to exhaust under fingernails or nails, you at once and will give out military secret to them! You of any secret cannot be entrusted!

Dreamer
26.07.2004, 11:46
It is not enough practice - mum with the daddy a belt in the childhood not poroli, to dental did not drive, a blood from palchika did not hand over. And at all the most terrible reason for experiences. Does not feel much worse when the person in general hurt is and there is a pathology.