PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! All life considered or counted itself mentally healthy (me 19). In posledn...

Lena
23.07.2004, 19:47
Good afternoon! All life considered or counted itself mentally healthy (me 19). Last months I notice behind myself all time bad mood, impossibility to relax, take pleasure in rest, often I test any not clear pavors. Very much often, when I go to bed, I start to cry on an empty place... Very serious, terrible dreams of which I very much get tired began to dream. But the reason visible any is not present. Whether it can be connected simply with a constant strain in connection with study (in HONEY)? How to me with it or this to struggle? Thanks

Pronin D.A.
24.07.2004, 03:43
If the similar status lasts months - that is occasion to address to the expert. Frustration of adaptation can be obuslovlenno chronic stress (if study for you is those) though the depression can be display and other alienations. Only internal consultation at the expert will help or assist razobrotsja with the reasons of your illness and will define or determine as with it or him to struggle.

jim
25.07.2004, 00:15
Urgently to the doctor or buy or purchase Paksil and accept, can appear serious simtomy, perehodjashchii in an alienation (schizophrenia) if still and there are relatives at which there could be such deviations or rejections, in the form of a delirium tremens, frequent headaches, depressions and other.......

child
26.07.2004, 10:55
Well about a schizophrenia and a delirium tremens you have bent, but the rest is correct.