PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte. To my mum of 58 years. Likes to be the focus of attention, it is very sensitive...

Sima
26.07.2004, 01:59
Zdravsvujte. To my mum of 58 years. Likes to be the focus of attention, it is very sensitive. Often exposes itself a victim of associates. I often hear " for what you me so hate " or " you have betraid me ". When I still was the teenager, few times mum threatened me with suicide - was closed on a balcony and threatened to be thrown out.
Recently I have paid attention that at it or her any self-destructive moods (can, they and for a long time were, but I have noticed recently when we have again started to live together after a break in some years). When for it or her diagnosed Diabetum, she has started to eat even more sweet, fat and smoked, motivating it is that " to her all the same, that with her will be ". Quite often speaks that with her " there will be something bad ". Except for Diabetum, there are also other problems with health, but on attempts native to persuade to be surveyed, treated and offer the help typical reaction approximately such: " Yes, me it is bad, and you are guilty in it or this. But I shall do or make nothing, me all the same. The help I shall not accept, potovu that you bad and do not concern to me how I deserve that ". It would be very grateful for advice or council how to help or assist such person and how in general to behave to relatives.

Willi
26.07.2004, 06:04
Sima, such people name psychological blackmailers. They violently, simply before self-renunciation, involve in themselves of attention... As kiddies who periodically greedily cry " anybody me does not like "... Such people cannot be indulged, but softly and persistently to do or make how it is necessary to do or make...
But it is necessary to understand each concrete case with the psychologist... It is long job and it is better to address to the psychologist internally...
Whether you are ready and to own restrictions? For example, in case of with Diabetum and sladkim/zhirnym/smoked - you are ready to clean or remove from the house sladosti/smoked products and together with mum to get on a a healthy diet even houses? " It is more convenient to you to consider or count, that we bad - as to you it will be more convenient, mummy ":) " the help I shall not accept " - you know, mum you is right, it is necessary to pass to healthy nutrition (vegetables, fruit, etc.) and since tomorrow I, by your advice or council, clean or remove from the house of sweet...
And in any time to not be started up in debates on a subject, who and that deserves.. Pick up for most often expressions used by her or it the termination or ending of a phrase " yes, mummy, you is right and consequently... "
" There will be something bad " - yes, mummy, certainly, bad sometimes happens... But you are absolutely right, good in a life it is more:)