PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Month lasts the telephone novel. The man simply was mistaken number or room...

NNN
20.07.2004, 23:43
Hello! Month lasts the telephone novel. The man simply was mistaken number or room, and in the first evening we have spoken 7 hours (by phone). Conversations send or have passed to sex imaginations... And satisfaction. This has seemed to me the man interesting, and through any time I have offered him a real occurring. He refuses, motivating with that it is pleasant to him to represent the ideal woman instead of to meet with real. Happen such! It can longly proceed, inexhaustible sex imaginations... But for me it became little bit strained or intense, probably I want real sensations. But probably to pull out it or this the man from its or his "shell" not udastsja. I have taken a break for a week, and asked it or him to not call, that I could solve for myself...
After a month of daily calls, on some times in day, day and night (we not such anxious what I to speak only about sex, about all on light) I feel silly enough - I feel attachment to the person whom at all did not see!
I even miss its or his calls, without its or his charming voice.
Deadlock revolutionary situation - tops cannot, bottoms do not want!
And an immemorial question - what to do or make?
P. S. And he can hesitates of what he has told?
Thanks for your advice or councils and answers!

The anonym
22.07.2004, 00:30
Throw you all it.: (

Natali
22.07.2004, 03:54
HE was not mistaken number or room, he searched such dialogue. And the real occurring will not be. NEVER. Accept it and get rid of this misfortune. Around enough normal high-grade men - dare! Success!!

Margosha
23.07.2004, 19:49
From its or his party or side it speaks about uncertainty in and that real women do not satisfy it or him. Searches an ideal. It is not excluded, that you real to him will not is necessary. it is possible or probable, he okazhestja not those standards. Better to communicate more longly how it is possible or probable when mutual understanding will reach limits, probably, you and will meet. Besides it is possible or probable, he needs attention and sympathy. By its or his reaction to the offer on an occurring, he sotsiopat (or read - romantik, that almost the same, only in tongue of other science).

ksy
24.07.2004, 18:35
And I fine understand it or this the man. Except for that give him due - he has not told lies to you, and has told or said the truth. Except for that he can be afraid that you to him will not like externally, or he to you. We only speak that the main thing - soul, but it not absolutely the truth... Except for that it is not excluded that he is married. What to advise? Do not concern to it or him;them seryozno, you mrjadli can " pull out it or him from a shell ". And if wish to have the interesting telephone interlocutor - that why and is not present?

Gogi
26.07.2004, 03:57
Under number or room calculate its or his coordinates. Look or see silently from. Can complexs izza appearance. And there also solve then. Go!)