PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all!!! Help or assist me to understand please!!!! To me parents ku...

Karina
23.07.2004, 15:20
Greetings to all!!! Help or assist me to understand please!!!! To me parents have bought or purchased the machine or car (10 ku), but with calculation that I shall use later (I already one has broken)... More shortly, it was one year ago... My friend, having learned or having found out about it or this, the beginnings constantly to arrange to me scandals, awfully presses on me that I have taken away the machine or car, and he would go by her, and would put to itself in garage... Thus, at it or him is own which is borrowed or occupied only in the afternoon by its or his parents... Now on any my offer kuda-nibud to go, he declares: " expel the machine or car, we shall go "... But me parents do not resolve while... How you consider or count, it is normal that he so itself conducts? Can, I do not understand something....

SEA
24.07.2004, 04:12
Karina, your friend probably envies you. And in general on a place it is necessary to put it or him (the seryoznee the better), and it is better to give a kick under back though probably you already have too become attached to it or him;them.

Herring
24.07.2004, 11:51
Karina, such impudence to see in zhizni-still should carry))) I in general in a shock, cannot think up, that it it or him could dvigat-and not in it or this business. And when you with it or him leave at restaurant to sit, he does not speak vam-postoj supposedly at plity-we shall sit, we shall eat?))))) swelled up he at you type, up to impossibility. To drive to you into it or him it is necessary, nakatit-as a skating rink or roll. It he to you not the husband, and imagine on sekundochku as he will divide that belongs to you and your parents if becomes the husband... I do not know, how at you with it or this, but to me would be simply vile with such person to communicate...

The mouse
24.07.2004, 21:45
It is necessary to get rid of cheapskates as soon as possible. It he now applies for your machine or car (which, by the way, still yet yours), and what will be further? And under itself will row due to all people surrounding it or him. The most awful, that such people do not see in the behaviour anything especial. To all of them to something should and, - to mine, it is not treated.

Til
25.07.2004, 07:14
Actually it is your machine or car and find fault your reptile on it or her with a mouth does not open wide... And further its or his machine or car and as soon as a problem, that, at once your machine or car, you and understand will declare or announce that...
BELIEVE saw such. At us with the husband too my machine or car and as GAI officers, that you also understand, your machine or car, you and understand....

Vladimir Putin
25.07.2004, 23:00
Drive "friend" to three necks! It not the friend, and the enemy who uses you in the mercenary purposes...
And the responsibility, really, the owner carries always.

Success! Be grow wiser!