PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I would like to ask a question in occasion of attitudes or relations in family and about that...

Michael
22.07.2004, 08:24
Good afternoon! I would like to ask a question in occasion of attitudes or relations in family and that my wife "Does not want" me. To me of 30 years, zhene-25, in marriage or spoilage we already 5 years, but such attitudes or relations (refusal of sex) at us not so long ago. We like drug-the friend and to me the short of this crisis is not clear. Can be to us it is necessary to enter the name on reception to the doctor and there all to solve. Or you can help or assist with this question in absentia?
In advance thanks for the help!

tusja
22.07.2004, 22:34
And you asked it or her, why? What reasons she named? Desire of sex in a head mainly, especially at women. That is it means, that it or she is excruciated with any problems, most likely, connected with your attitudes or relations, and can, and with something another (job, parents and tp). Can, she feels not liked, can.. Well that to guess, it is necessary to ask tactfully. To tell or say, that you it or her like also you it besmpokoit, that you would like to adjust these attitudes or relations.

Klarissa
25.07.2004, 11:06
Michael, listen, that has told or said tusja, only honesty and confidential attitudes or relations can eradicate a problem, and that she is, it is obvious. Talk about it or this to the wife, in a situation meeting for conversation. That that disturbs the woman, that that excruciates it or her and disturbs.