PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nesmejana has broken a leg or foot. Let's it or her regret! I am serious. ((((((((((((...

Well here
08.07.2004, 17:50
nesmejana has broken a leg or foot. Let's it or her regret! I am serious. ((((((((((((

Huch
08.07.2004, 22:55
How you have managed up to such, c beds have fallen in the morning? Or on system Hucha removed or took out negative energy about a wall a leg or foot?) certainly, I regret... Poor, you it is really a pity to me. And in what place? Above, below a knee as it is inconvenient you, my God! She at you already in a gypsum?
You want on a healthy leg or pinch I shall stroke, you want a member to your foot I shall nestle?) can is already easier?)

Calibre
09.07.2004, 18:22
What for a member to a foot? Horror what. To me yesterday the husband has made massage of heels (arms or hand) was so zldorovo, that I nearly have not terminated. Yes, Zajchik mine, he not on business trip))

Kind
10.07.2004, 01:27
nesmejana, eat a calcium, move, obey doctors)) less) Recover!!!!!!

Calibre
11.07.2004, 15:18
If nesmejana has really broken a leg or foot, to her it would be very boring also she from here you would not get out) Well here, it its or her virtual lover?

Huch
11.07.2004, 19:30
Calibre, it too some kind of massage, especially this "finger" warm and firm) However, between fingers hardly to thrust)

kuka
11.07.2004, 23:00
WELL HERE!!! I hope - you will make EVERYTHING that she has more likely recovered - and the period of illness or disease for it or her would pass or take place as more as possible painlessly - in all senses...
If it or she does not have opportunity to sit at computer - pass her HUGE greetings. Also write - where she - houses or in bolnichke.
And voobshche-that ate porassuzhdat - here look, the person was longly excruciated, metalsja in doubts, searched sense and so forth we shall not speak about gravity of test. But now at nesmejanki there was a chance in the compelled or forced conditions all - all to overestimate. Certainly - it is serious, but the true never gets simply so. I SYMPATHIZE.

Calibre-OO??
13.07.2004, 04:39
Where still or even to attach hot, pulsirueshchego Huchi-younger, he Huchi-General, Huchi-the lord big Huchi?

nesmejana
14.07.2004, 02:22
Calibre, and why - virtual?) you me that, have absolutely written off or have absolutely copied in breakage?)) Cook, I too think, what is it nesprosta, punishment any. The vein before a just life, did not climb anywhere, all was normal... And now... 2 months in four walls - horror any ((

kuka
15.07.2004, 15:24
But what chance for the husband to show all (almost) the better qualities, and for you - all this to estimate or appreciate:)

nesmejana
16.07.2004, 06:15
Easchet "almost" is very correctly)) And in general, he very much on me presses, speaks, what is it all nevovremja, at it or him and so problems, and here still I with the leg or foot! You represent, me even in a fracture clinic and back carried absolutely unfamiliar the man (for what I ochen-am very grateful to him!)

kuka
17.07.2004, 11:42
Unfamiliar the man is to you there was small indemnification for moralno-a physical trauma. And your husband - interesting the staff:) I represent, all business or affairs have raked, comes to you and speaks - nesmejanka you washing, here now time to you to break a leg or pinch:)))

nesmejana
18.07.2004, 19:48
))) Is not present, Cook, such never will be, I (in its or his opinion) do or make all nevovremja!) And the man really to a place has turned up, especially where here so you will simply find the muzhik who two hours on arms or hand would move you from a cabinet or study in a cabinet or study, moreover home has then delivered!) here I also think, something not so in the world.

Tier
19.07.2004, 19:39
And you to him have left the phone?)))

kuka
21.07.2004, 05:18
Tier, what for to him phone? He knows where she lives. Thinking to the man in that case and phone to learn or find out - not a problem:)

nesmejana-n?????
21.07.2004, 23:04
And me?)) (it I to last phrase)

Well here
23.07.2004, 01:13
Oh, I shall tell!))) when I still chut-hardly am younger byd, in in-those studied, at us in University the girl cheerful such vein (doing not wash, but very much prikolnaja), and so once from a window has dropped out and has broken a leg or foot how nesmejanka-t. e. 3 lodyzhechnyj fracture has received. And a gypsum, essno. And pevunja was, on a guitar played, and pivunja, ksta, too! And here we come on a visit, she sits on krovatke (ranbshe in hostels such bylm-with spring grids))), the leg or pinch on a bed (in a gypsum), another on a floor, plays on a guitar and sings, and at it or her the liked song byla-about " can be... " (I so till now cannot find the full text and that kto-nt it or her sang now). I to you shall tell or say, this show bylo-0 about something! With laughter to fall it is possible! She still so coquettishly sang, with zagipsovannoj-that a leg or foot!))) circus! nesmejana is not able to play on a guitar...

nesmejana
24.07.2004, 04:39
But to sing ljubljujujujujuju)) And without music.

Well here
25.07.2004, 10:25
You do not know this song. Nobody knows (((((