PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have absolutely got confused. Began to live with the friend together (planned in half a year...

Olga
16.07.2004, 19:12
I have absolutely got confused.
Began to live with the friend together (planned to get married in half a year). And, is not simple so to live., and on greater or big feelings . And already gde-that in 2 weeks he has got a games hookup from which spends all free time. It is Literally tak-after job we have supper, he goes to play, with 19 up to 23, I prepare for something, or simply TV I look on kitchen or cuisine, and then we go to bed. On vyh-m, if we anywhere idem-all too most. No when I ask it or him to help or assist to me to be cleaned or removed, or sdelat-he does or makes something, but then again - to play. On my conversations what it is impossible so to spend all free time, he responds or and what eshche-that to do or make? Or, that to me I am simply boring also demand, that he entertained me.
I simply do not know, how myself a message, the situation strained or intense began to be broken, take offence constantly, in general. Really home life assumes it?? I not its or his mum who has fed it or him, have washed, and further let the boy is played .nu as it is impossible. But dialogue in this question it is impossible. I do not know how to be.

Leka
17.07.2004, 20:42
Olja, and how old is he? He can yet has grown to home life? By the way, there is such type of people " the man (woman) - the child ". Besides meal, a dream and other needs or requirements entertainments, well toys there different (I know because itself such) are necessary for them. To distract it or him from an attachment, think up any joint business interesting to it or him, together take a walk or play with its or his attachment, prepare and clean or remove in common. You look, he and will learn to spend time without the toys. And for video-games allocate to him we shall tell or say 1 hour per day, and itself at this time be engaged in that is interesting to you. And in general be ready to that this big "boy" it is necessary - materinski to sponsor all life, or try to find to itself " muzhchinu-the father ", on me so the best type of men, and will feed it is tasty or delicious, and to walk will allocate or remove, and will caress when it is necessary...

valentina
18.07.2004, 22:10
Olga, how much years to you and your friend? Certainly everyone understands that such "rest" - to the . If you would like to have a rest outside of the house talk to the friend. If will not want: 1. To leave from it or him (that will be then?). 2. Together with it or him to have a seat to play (together to play, together to prepare, together to erase - = as ridiculously is necessary and to do or make, that the person has understood what is it family, instead of new mamashka has appeared at home) 3. To define or determine a maximum of time of games.
4. During same time to be engaged only in itself! For itself!!! Read, a bathroom accept, a hobby borrow or occupy and it is not simple razovo, and it is serious - you take a great interest or be fond in something? 5. Degradation the uttermost at constant games - leaving or care in other world, and a reality does not approach or suit?
More shortly, undertake something! We Cry also insults will achieve nothing! Entertain itself.

Ninel
20.07.2004, 06:41
Many pairs have such problem - " a problem of a free time ". It is possible - for a miscellaneous - to plan in advance, to be engaged in the affairs. One pleases - he with you houses, instead of with friends beer whips. Unfortunately, very seldom men and the woman coincide in concept of rest.

Ninel
21.07.2004, 08:43
By the way, I can skzat, my parents 25 years, and at them absolutely different hobbies together there are more. They even in holiday go separately. And days off seldom spend together, or at home everyone is engaged in the affairs (the daddy - kompakty, a video player, the equipment, books), mum - sewing, cooking, shaking or chatter by phone, books....
And to friends leave together.

Kiseleva E.J.
22.07.2004, 06:19
Hello, Olga! By that till now plays, your husband young still. The second - if young simply yet does not know, that means to conduct the general or common facilities or economy. Has not found itself in home life more correctly. Especially, if All of you do or make for it or him. At it or him is though any duties? Besides, naturally, t. n. A matrimonial duty or debt?

Fiber
23.07.2004, 09:00
In continuation of question Leki. Olja, and can be, business not what your husband - " muzhchina-the boy ", and you - " zhena-mummy "? Whether there can be, what you it or him too "zapilili", here he and hides a nose in a computer?

Olga
24.07.2004, 06:29
Thanks all responded. Means, in occasion of vozrasta-in tom-continually, that to us not for 20 years, and on 27. In occasion of duties domashnih-certainly, certain at it or him is, and he carries out them. In occasion of type otnoshenij-I shall not go through, if I shall become " zhenoj-mummy " - horror what!! Besides, I subconsciously all life have looked for a type " muzha-the father ". Here still the model of parent family is important. At all of them mum "fills", but ja-that so I do not want. That all means " do or make for it or him ". Well, I, hardly in the majority of families - prepare another!;) well in cleaning too I do or make the most part, but it or he has a part of job on cleaning to which I do not concern or touch. "To saw" I it or him has begun, probably, yes, but much after purchase of this attachment. Originally we spoke about that he not spent all time for it or her. But now has left differently as I and assumed. To act in a role "eternally dissatisfied" I too I do not want. But has developed so already!!!

IRISHA
25.07.2004, 09:56
Strange... In usually evening, after job it would be desirable to communicate, share impressions about the spent day or bottom;fundus... Simply pobyt together. Ask the friend why suddenly the society of an attachment to him became more interesting than you.