PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the hysterics, has shouted at the husband has told or said what to see I do not want all its or his sort...

The anonym
21.07.2004, 12:38
At me the hysterics, has shouted at the husband has told or said what to see I do not want its or his all relatives, all has begun in the evening, we with the husband have spent all the day long outside of the house, by the evening he has called to mum, to tell or say that we soon we shall at home, she to him something such has told or said, why he strongly was upset, we hardly was have not got in road accident and had time to quarrel. We come home, the mother-in-law with kot-a plenty doseli there were good relations tragical tone has informed, that when called all invited on a celebration I has not passed the sister of the husband about one call. As a result the sister-in-law has taken offence at that woman, poskolku she so much for it or her has made, and she has not come at all though it or her have invited. Then the mother-in-law, has started to speak in the third party, what for I in general lift a tube, she Has forgotten vidat, that I one am cleaned or removed at home all two floors, And so the woman called to pass, that she cannot come, the mother-in-law in addition has called to her, but has not found the house, iz-for what all And so is asked syr-boron or cutter that to the woman has made that a lot of good, and she has not come. I have taken offence as I consider or count, what not 3 to do or make of the fly sona how any extraneous woman has appeared so more important me. Has told or said to the husband, that on the following e a celebration I am simple not id, the husband speaks, that we family and I should be together with them.

Hazhilina I.I.
25.07.2004, 09:39
Hello! Before to make a decision it is necessary to calm down. And then properly to think... Yes it is possible or probable your mother-in-law and pogorjachila and has made of the fly of "elephant", but all us have a bad mood in which the person can tell in a temper much only. And after deeply regrets. Therefore postrajtes it is a little to calm down and all to weigh... Probably if you will simply ignore family celebrations, will arise more problems. At you with the husband good relations so hachem them to complicate and worsen fine quarrels. Unfortunately of such trifles there is our life. Also it is possible nezametit as in family attitudes or relations will arise huge treshina which then is difficult for sticking together. All kind!