PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day. There is an idea to get divorced from wife. The reason - it is tired from t...

Michael
08.07.2004, 22:14
Kind time of day.
There is an idea to get divorced from wife. The reason - it is tired how she conducts herself concerning to me and in general. Preconditions: constantly any reproaches, the raised or increased voice, constant discontent. That would not do or make, as though did not go on an occurring, 2 4 days and all anew. Shouts at children. If very well, begins type " late has come home ", it to 19.30 that..., it is rigid - that I do not talk that the family is not necessary takes offence... Sits at home with younger dochej. Family I provide well. Children, one 6, another 1, 4 constrain.
Yours faithfully.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 07:42
Similar, that she was rolled up with children, houses, the neurosis has begun. Present itself, locked or closed in an apartment for many months, with necessity to run out sometimes to shop, in an out-patient department. Constant trouble for the child, the same duties every day when to yourself you do not belong... Horror. .u I was not present children, but I can present how much or as far as it hardly. She needs to have a rest (it is desirable without children). Even small pieces, but so that she could relax, both physically, and morally. You are not guilty, it is simple on All of you is splashed out. Help or assist her with something at home, show care, supporting with its or her words (the woman in fact reacts to words:))) Though banal " have a rest, I pomoju utensils ". (By the way, she can be broken, because envies you. You in fact every morning fresh leave on job and... As though to you to explain... .otvechaete only for herself (even see you in the evening), and she is adhered. Dialogue in fact means (at job, with girlfriends, t much. e. Outside of the house). Not gift or for nothing of the woman, retiring, often quickly "fall". (Muzhiks, however, too:-))) Suffer, help or assist, participate (And do not become angry, if she will speak, that you do or make something not so. Certainly, if every day she something does or makes itself, YOU will do or make it - to another, it is normal. Tell or say " do not become angry, I try, but you have more than experience ". Something in this spirit.

Lija
10.07.2004, 13:36
And how you that to the wife concern? You have asked it or her easy and seriously why she so has told or said, what the family is not necessary? Men consider or count all - money has earned, the husband excellent or different. The birth of the child is very complex or difficult period for family. In fact many families break up during this period. Though to the second give birth or travail more vzveshenno. Send the wife on job, employ the nurse, she it is simple not chuvstvut itself the woman, she is not satisfied, therefore and shouts. If you come in 19 30, wash utensils, speak dear or expensive we shall go we shall take a walk with children.... At night it or her kiss, you as are desired... Rise to the child at night if it is necessary... And she suits stages, here it is necessary to talk and discuss, visible there is a problem. But if you come, have supper and go to TV or a computer., having thrown or stopped socks in the middle of a corridor... I think what is it not so, differently she would not began to give birth or travail to the second.
Well will divorce and that. Children will not have a father. Your life will change for any time. CHto-than something leaving family of the man become happier not.
In fact if you have given birth to 2 children, from the beloved. So where love? Understand. It is the most easier to leave, more difficultly to be happy with 3 little girls.

Lena
10.07.2004, 16:14
I can present you on a place of my husband. Sometimes I too am broken, little girls correctly speak, that ATTACHMENT to the house can drive mad, especially if you the spouse conducted other way of life earlier. At us while only one child, but dreamed always of two (the boy and the girl). My husband speaks, that married me not so strongly me liking, thought strong love will come in due course, and now has decided to run away, when on me has pulled hard a lot of different. If you you likes the spouse, talk to her frankly, constraining thus the personal emotions, specify to her on disadvantages inherent in her (I have grown fond, for example, of the husband for its or his disadvantages which tried to realize 4 years in the necessary bed or channel, having turned in advantages), can be she will reflect, whether roads you to her, whether is afraid of you to lose she. I without liked do not represent already to myself a life (though I of anything especially and did not know another, he at me the first the man, and as it seemed to me, for all life). If the spouse you likes, understands and appreciates, she should understand, that you are men - always should be on the ball, but remember, that on this height you are lifted by us are women. If want, you can communicate to my spouse, maybe, can help or assist each other - muzhski, without our female njun and lamentations, especially hysterics. It or him E-mail: vm@versiya. com (worker) and slv@akcecc. net (house). Yours faithfully

Not important
11.07.2004, 23:27
Because you see all from its part. And sex at you regular? And you ask it or her, what it or her on soul or douche? And you do or make surprises, pleasant trifles? And she has a rest? At me too the husband well earns, all buys, all is at me, and sex he avoids, and once again will not caress, and on souls or douches is not especially torn to talk. I like it or him, but sometimes the truth start to be broken, because constantly houses I because the child in the whole days of attention demands because it would be desirable sex, and the husband after job is tired, because..., etc. And here yesterday we had a sex, and today I kind am awful, mood such good:) so ZRI In the ROOT

Light
13.07.2004, 06:20
Eh, Michael! Will peck you devonki at a forum. Everyone who has already responded, correctly speak all. To repeat it would not be desirable. Tell or say, Michael, here you in family had a problem. And how you are going to it or her to solve? Your choice for today is to run. If you at job have a problem, you that at once leave and search to yourself for other job? Excuse, that so rigidly I speak, but I have visited a situation of your wife and my husband thought the same as you. Only anybody, probably, has not prompted him, that problems need to be solved, and he has left. Here so. Consequences sad at me and at children (for them this or thus huge to mountain which the left father does not see). Know, I can tell or say, that your wife carps at you not because does not like you. Simply something to her is serious at present and most to not consult. Help or assist her and. It is necessary to talk and all to adjust. Descend or go together to the expert.

Mazaj
13.07.2004, 23:18
The love is a fire. Pair palok you will not throw - will go out.:-) do not get divorced road all it will be good, believe in it. Success.

oshn
14.07.2004, 13:29
mazaj, you of all hares in a fire pobrasal, palochnik you ours... devchyonki while he has not responded you: usually such stinkers and in sex any so do not go in cycles in it or this. mishanja, well there is such category of women - stinkers, to you has carried, at you such has got, razvodis-do not get divorced - will not help or assist: if to you such has stuck, special fiber means at you in a blood is, so how much them do not change, they or already will be ready stinkers for you or, nasosavshis yours krovinushki, those become. So what for to you another's, if at you the such oof?!

Olja
15.07.2004, 09:34
And you think easily to sit all the day with the child and to cook vsobstvennom to juice. Yes at the poor woman simply naprosto stress. Can come to work is better to her. To be in collective, to be to that that necessary, yes even the trip on job is already what that an output or exit people. And people to look or see, and itself to show. To put on in fashionable clothes, a make up, to make a hairdress... To your wife probably to have to sit in a court yard about a sandbox. I would look or see at you in such situation.

!!!!!!!!!!!
16.07.2004, 06:18
And you like it or her? In general solve, are ready or whether you to the present wish - to begin all anew? And when solve, for All of you becomes clear! Happiness!

Michael
17.07.2004, 13:23
Uv. Light. I do not run is nobody and, naturally, I try to consult with all. Does not leave in people? Leaves. And it is simple so we walk, and we go to cinema both boulingi, and njanku for the sake of it or this we employ. Simply here kak-that is more similar that the better to the person you concern, the more she to mount upon a neck. I in general the person malotrebovatelnyj, but even when for the sake of a principle induce the wife to do to me a breakfast, it or her suffices exactly for 5 days, for example...

Michael
18.07.2004, 11:49
Uv. Olja. She does not wish to come to work. Speaks, that while will bring up the child. It is its or her choice. Start up concerning job makes a choice itself, it seems to me, what is it correctly.

Michael
19.07.2004, 15:52
Uv. Unimportantly. Concerning sex I shall tell or say, what not regular, just for the reasons, that I have described. And as, tell or say to me, "to approach" or suit" to the person who takes offence not clearly for what reasons. By the way, if I start to try to converse in an open and frank manner, this conversation is ignored, very well..., that does not happen... And t. Item

Michael
20.07.2004, 11:54
Uv. Elena. I have not decided to leave and the more so to run. These are frankly different things. I only am serious about it or this have reflected also the wife on it or this does not know, can only guesses. This serious decision from which many to some extent will suffer. I as storoniik that there is no ideal husband the same as there is no ideal wife. Unfortunately, or fortunately, it is process more educational. But as is, unfortunately, people who accept nekotrye vital positions and do or make by their principles. Such to overpersuade in their mistakes or errors it is impossible. They will listen is better to foreign people instead of relatives it or him. And concerning attachment and opostylosti house affairs I shall tell or say, what is it the same job as well as mine. Only to clean or remove it is necessary not a palace, to feed not to a mouth the soldier, to erase not on 10 h. There are everyones " house devices " and to leave in a sandbox so besides taki even for themselves to take a breath of air, to walk and communicate to people.
P. S. And nervy-that are not infinite, as well as patience. Unfortunately, at me not less simple and hard work...

The author of the very first posting, Elena
21.07.2004, 00:49
Similar, that the situation really serious also will last longly. You as if or as do not hear each other, contact was lost. You have rested on the, on the principles, and she lives the, parallel life and does not go on contact. Tell or say, and how you are estimated or appreciated by friends? The basic and strict person can you through chur? TO FORCE the wife to do or make a breakfast is me has jarred on, and " educational process " too. It is not necessary to differentiate duties up to such degree. And then, time your life is provided (technics or technical equipment, nurses and t. Item), it already a question of mutual understanding. At all I do not know, that here it is possible to make. The reference or manipulation to the competent expert? But it is very complex or difficult such to find, and the mutual desire for this purpose is necessary. Can you considerably it or her is more senior? And in general it seems to me (on style of posting), that you too "serious" (authoritative) person and her... As though to tell or say... A little burdensomely with you.

Michael
22.07.2004, 13:22
Elena, I am possible or probable was not correctly expressed. I on the contrary do not force the wife to do or make to me breakfasts. She at this time sleeps. Rises to close for me and the daughter a door. Simply, when conversation that does or makes comes, I result or bring this example. After its or her next time suffices rovono for one working week. Concerning " educational process " - meant that men as well as it is a lot of women, and here the husband, as well as the wife - one (). And as any normal person at them has disadvantages, here and it is necessary to be reconciled or correct with them. Home life - creativity. Concerning age, me 30, her almost 29. I have not enough principles, I not strict and on the contrary loyal enough person. Responsible or crucial - can be. Surprises another when you start to be engaged in the affairs, dochermi, job or simply you start to ignore its or her cavils. On days off to have a rest with children and t. Item the Person starts to understand what not so all badly...

Olja
23.07.2004, 02:00
Michael, believe, everyone get tired. To break it is possible quickly and simply, and to construct something anew hardly. In fact if you look or see at all the good moments between you - a love match, good children, trust and t. Item will see, that you FAMILY. I very longly tried to solve a similar problem for myself. She also was solved - crisis was replaced with a usual family measured life, I became closer or more attentive to the husband, he therefore is closer or more attentive to me. I think, that you have not enough attention. Approach or suit, when she becomes angry, overcome itself, embrace and caress.

Lija
23.07.2004, 23:35
Michael, I so understand it is necessary to adjust sex. He should be regular at your age. To approach or suit to her it is not necessary. Simply kiss, otvarichivaetsja, kiss where it is necessary, caress. Water and a stone tochit. Though many women also speak, that sex not the main thing, but also on girlfriends and on itself I see, hardly and we start to grumble. Also know, when I take offence for not clear reasons at the husband, he at all does not speak with me on these subjects, I all over again take offence, and then I think well and is correct, I shall digest all, he feeling little bit guilty... .i love...

Light
25.07.2004, 04:27
Michael, you read Eric Berna's book " People who play games. Games in which people " play? Esteem, if is not present. Can, she will suggest you. Very much I wish you to resolve your problems that in your family there was only a world and love.
Result or Bring any example, on what your wife takes offence:
1. You something have told or said or have made (even if do not understand, on what here to take offence).
2. She obidilas
3. You - in perplexity, try to tell or say to her " What's happened? "
4. She - " happens to nothing ".
Result - all were inflated. And what further? Who also what does or makes the first?
If at you under such scheme or plan occurs or happens, I shall try you to explain motives of its or her behaviour.