PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You know what prescriptions of conservation of colors or flowers (roses)? Very much hottsa longer to a field...

Gika
30.06.2004, 05:14
You know what prescriptions of conservation of colors or flowers (roses)?
Very much hottsa longer to admire a bouquet.....

Explorer
02.07.2004, 13:11
At me for a long time in one liked vase for roz-old, Soviet five-copeck coins, roses cost or stand longly, the truth these most beautiful flowers also like a cool! Admire on health, success!

The sun
03.07.2004, 16:07
Trend of yesterday of a birth is felt - roses have presented! And I not far off, whether only will have roses... Good, this deviation from a subject. It is necessary to cut off every day under a jet of cold water a few or a little;little bit stalk, then to split it or him, and end for the night to throw roses in a bath with cold water. This way checked up, roses in the morning as fresh and very longly stand or cost. Success!:-)

Gika
05.07.2004, 04:14
Thanks! The sun, well here you also smile, at once became warmer. I, to tell the truth, certainly, waited for colors or flowers, but not in SUCH kol-ve. On a rose for each my year. Was stunned, gift or for nothing of speech has lost and all the night long on them admired. One is insulting, all has already ended.... And at you all ahead!

The sun
08.07.2004, 22:27
Probably.. It would be desirable to believe... Yes, also what such love? Last time I come to an idea, that for men the concept of love is reduced to sex, the rest is applied in a load... And, can, with sex only begins on the base of sympathy, and the big feeling then is born? Of it not a question, and think aloud. Precisely I know, that in this forthcoming birthday of such sincere bouquet with feelings and roses will not be... Especially in such quantity or amount, and number even... Means, not destiny!

Emotion
11.07.2004, 01:47
To kindle wax... Cautiously to dip or dunk in them buds and to allow to fall asleep - that's all!!!

The anonym
11.07.2004, 14:39
Do not do or Make it or this, a bad sign. Admire charm of an alive flower until then while he otsvetet esstestvenno. Admire and triumph the Holiday of Love, instead of fill in with wax wildlife. In a vase add a teaspoon of honey and juice of a lemon, all dissolve, whisper: " I like you ". You will look or see how much will stand. The sun of the right, before it is possible to put in a bathroom for the night, but it if you zhivaesh in Tashkent or in Greece, at us it is practically already cold and then the bathroom is not necessary to roses. To cut or undercut in two days. Oh, as smell, already here it is felt.

Gika
13.07.2004, 22:16
Thanks for advice or councils. On 27 large roses of wax it is necessary much, and they cost or stand in a bucket..:-) all the same thanks!!! I have decided them after to dry EVERYTHING, I know that a bad sign, power otr. Accumulate, but for me it is a symbol of love and I hope that they will protect us from many misunderstanding...

The anonym
15.07.2004, 15:38
I do not wish to dissuade, but suhotsvet and in love remains congestive or stagnant..., business master's. On a bucket of water then do not regret juice from 2 h lemons both 3 and table spoons of honey.

Emotion
17.07.2004, 13:20
There is no such sign and never was. As roses will dry up or dry, kindle wax and take a small water colour brush, grease them cautiously and retain as ikibanu! If you will grease with a brush, wax it is not required much.

The anonym
18.07.2004, 08:11
Emotion and where to find such brushes and such water color that it was possible so to save precisely and LOVE? Yours faithfully...

Emotion
18.07.2004, 11:31
There is no such brush and a water color. What for to compare simple flowers to such strong feeling, as love. To save it or her two should... Every day and each hour. And differently happens as at Frantsua Zasagan: "... So it is a pity love, any love to which sooner or later can die in sobbings and regrets.. "

Emotion
19.07.2004, 08:18
The present or true love will save itself, and what to save it is impossible, love was not. .libo it was not mutual, IMHO!

The anonym
21.07.2004, 13:51
An, do not tell or say. Simple flowers? Ask at Giki, whether these flowers for it or her now so are simple, how you draw? And here who in fidelity did not swear never, that never and will not break or disturb it or her:)

Gika
24.07.2004, 08:56
The love should be not saved and rastit, to translate on other level. Otherwise she or pokroetsja korkoj indifferences or will grow mouldy. Well, pozhalsta, will suffice about sad!!!! Not today, not now....

Emotion
25.07.2004, 04:16
As though flowers were not perfect, they do not go in sravnene with feeling of love, it or he can be compared only to the same strong feeling as hatred!