PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I married for the syrian arab, and we live now in Staffs or States. He good, zabo...

Inga
16.07.2004, 20:57
I married for the syrian arab, and we live now in Staffs or States. He good, careful. However, so it has turned out, that I have been compelled or forced to marry. We with it or him had sex before wedding, and I could not do or make abortion. My guy has appeared decent or considerable. He really liked and likes me. A unique problem at me in a life: at them in family (can, and in other Arabian families too?) it is considered normal, that nevestka it is accessible to the father-in-law, or its or his brother. When we were in Damascus, my husband has not given up to anybody (I at all did not solve!). He only left a bedroom and left me alone with somebody. I feel defiled.

Herring
18.07.2004, 05:21
Darling Inga. At them so it is not accepted. With the women, Islamic creed. And you for nego-at all I do not know, as well as to tell or say... But he does not consider or count you as the wife, you understand. Is not present such in the Koran, that the woman is accessible to the father-in-law and the brother. He you polzuet also defiles, because for a moslem ne-musulmanin-it not the person, it or him it is possible and should polzovat, humiliate and act, as with cattle. Run and on all spit, if at you it will turn out to escape.

Doctor Kohl
18.07.2004, 10:30
Certainly, qualitative precautionary treatment here will be effective for you. Also I recommend it to apply expediently after each doubtful contact to your relatives.

nesmejana
19.07.2004, 19:36
M-yes, strange orders. Certainly, if it arranges you, it is possible to live with it or him and further. And so... To run it is necessary from such carelessly. Though, probably, you have no place to move there, without native and friends slozhnovato in the another's country.

shor
20.07.2004, 08:14
Hey! People! Who so builds.... Family attitudes or relations in staffs or states? Likes, you speak? Today (not looking on Saturday) go to loeru and submit on it or him for sex violation. Also will dream your liking muzhenku years 5 7. And you for moral on a break, poor you washing, stojushchaja 2 3 million.... At all I do not know what to tell or say.. Any loer will be happy to take your business.

Herring
20.07.2004, 18:41
SHor, loer that it will be happy, but only who it will confirm?)))) it was necessary on fresh to go for examination, tuda-here. .a tak-any dog will not prove, what is it there was nedobrovolno-she agreed as ovtsa-he on it or her even voices has not raised or increased to force it to do or make. .sostav crimes?)) the wife-... d? Well also will go in... djah, anything nobody will prove, the only thing chto-he with her will divorce, moreover and itself can get out in " victims of incorrectness or infidelity ". .a she will go all in margarine... So chto-it is necessary all over again loera najti-then with it or him to think up, how to prove, then someone from relatives from Damascus in Staffs or States to invite, then to the relative to give, then for examination to go, then to court with loerom to submit... You See, how it is complex or difficult __)))))

Herring
21.07.2004, 22:27
SHor, loer that it will be happy, but only who it will confirm?)))) it was necessary on fresh to go for examination, tuda-here. .a tak-any dog will not prove, what is it there was nedobrovolno-she agreed as ovtsa-he on it or her even voices has not raised or increased to force it to do or make. .sostav crimes?)) the wife-... d? Well also will go in... djah, anything nobody will prove, the only thing chto-he with her will divorce, moreover and itself can get out in " victims of incorrectness or infidelity ". .a she will go all in margarine... So chto-it is necessary all over again loera najti-then with it or him to think up, how to prove, then someone from relatives from Damascus in Staffs or States to invite, then to the relative to give, then for examination to go, then to court with loerom to submit... You See, how it is complex or difficult __)))))

Huch
23.07.2004, 01:21
Inga... It is good, that you have not married for chukchu. .oni the wife to each friend give, it is custom)

Well here
23.07.2004, 15:24
Perfectly with you has acted or arrived. Such karoshy devushka-as eto budet - russki? About! "proshmandovka"! Here is how. Other reference or manipulation it is unworthy.

Herring
24.07.2004, 18:53
Nuvot, that you such speak in general. .chto if Inga has made nonsense, has believed to this arab, and has left for it or him zamuzh-it she means that proshmandovka? She was mistaken, and it is severe, and very severe for it nakazana-simply on ignorance of a life. And proshmandovki so do not get, as ona-they know, that how much. I from you did not expect directly.

Well here
25.07.2004, 03:39
Oh, do not make laugh me! Too to me, naive nashlas-" has believed)))) Prijam-taki all almost sluchajno-has taken and in marriage vyshchla... On ignorance... I saw such, which for foreigners zvmuzh vyhldjat-shadows of naivety much! Without emotions.