PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Advise, please, as itself to a message to not go mad...

Natalia
25.07.2004, 00:49
Hello. Advise, please, as itself to a message to not go mad. I very longly wait for the decision of court on one very important, even zhiznennovazhnomu to business. My destiny and destiny of my family depends on this decision. The lawyer has told or said, that the court will answer to the extremity or end of this year and he will inform me. And here already couple of months I wait for the extremity or end of year, as doomsday. Only I shall imagine contact to the lawyer or a building of court or in general these all papers - at me begins any internal shiver, even potashnivaet, I gde-feel that, that if something not so will go, I or shall die or I shall go mad. Meaningly I take or spend with myself job, I think, that not so and important this decision of court, that me will not shoot and in prison will not plant or put, and I shall simply live worse. But it is conscious ideas, and costs or stands gde-that at cinema to see a building of court or to hear a word the lawyer or t. The item and again begins a panic. I nasilu constrain myself, that the hysterics has not begun.
Help or Assist, please advice or council.

Bobrov A.E.
25.07.2004, 02:50
You have chosen basic tactics correctly: it is impossible to put all on one map. Try to minimize value or meaning;importance of a judgement for itself. But it is simple "self-arrangements" here to help or assist difficultly. It is desirable to begin the practical activities directed on search of vital alternatives and " spare air stations ".