PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is very a shame to me and to write to you awkwardly... I feel spineless and about...

Belief
15.07.2004, 14:34
It is very a shame to me and to write to you awkwardly... I feel spineless and very weak.. I often hate myself, is constant " myself I eat " to Me 21 year. Till nineteen years I lived literally in "aquarium". Parents too cared, too preserved against everything, forbade much. I did not see any life outside of the house and the most close girlfriends. Besides in family were money, I what did not require, me, naturally, indulged. But thus I how much myself I remember was extraordinary constraining and "hammered" girl. Parents have inspired, that not knowing, that I can nothing, and I can never that I did not do or make, they always found to what to carp, any defect, spoke, that I there is nothing I do not suit, type brought up. I perstavala to believe that I voobshche-the person. At me never was confidence, I felt always myself guilty, and wrong chto-would not occur or happen. Now sharply money in sew to family have ended. It is few of them. And I with all "bagazhem" try to survive. I have left for a threshold of the world;)) I was not able anything. Only, probably, to be the good friend. I was afraid of all and all. It was a hell. I could not even look at unfamiliar nice children, could not communicate normally with people, exist in a society. People naturally felt it and storonilis. There were only very close girlfriends from school. I very much suffered, but I all have overcome set of pavors. I have passed or have taken place a certain way, I any more am not afraid of people, men, I at last have learned to communicate with them. That only it costed or cost to me.. Nervous failures, wild stresses, I fractured and crossed through myself. Now I cannot get a job in any way. That can prevent to go to the person to work if it or he does not have money. I am not lazy, I simply cannot get used to an idea in any way, that I now for themselves, that more parents will not throw money. I feel myself razmaznyoj. I go on interview, I pass or I take place it or him, me take, and I at the last minute, think out something and I do not leave. From itself it is opposite. How so it is possible?.. I Wonder - of that soobstvenno I am afraid? That to me stirs or prevents. I the adult person and if there is no money should work. I know as with it or this I shall consult, I shall simply force myself. The life will force. But parents till now have on me pressure, sometimes having communicated to them I lower or omit arms or hand. All would go much more quickly if I lived separately, but it is impossible while. I very much am ashamed of myself, that I myself do not represent anything, at my age people now " go seven-mile steps ", and I all not as shall not be shaken, all not as at people. I cannot find myself, sometimes it seems to depression, devour me alive.

Emotion
16.07.2004, 08:43
Except for you most anybody cannot change this situation. You understand all, it is visible from stated. NEVER for anybody do not hope in this life!!! How it is possible to pass or take place interview and to not come to work? A habit, what for you it will be made by others? Similar on a plant. You wait while you will water. Present, that you one and will help or assist nobody to you, kogda-nibud it actually happens, and you will not be ready. I full contrast to you. I work since sixteen years, thus not forgetting studies. I survive in the another's country here the seventh year, and present, has not gone at all on arms or hand. All tried itself. You are sponsored simply strongly by parents, but remember, they are not eternal. We are born one and we leave this life one, unique yours the oof is your soul.

tusja
17.07.2004, 02:32
You need to believe in the forces! If you pass or take place interview, you take, means, you something cost or stand! Others can, and you are not worse! And can, and it is better! Think, as it will be healthy, if you will consult. And then, it is strange kak-that: if money is not present, what you eat? On a neck at parents? As you can become independent? Well if it is absolutely heavy, descend or go to the psychologist or ask podrzhku you pokontrolirovat while on job will not leave.

Anja
19.07.2004, 11:32
Verochka! It is impossible to be so infantile, to be afraid of world around and to not like itself. Rising in the morning from a bed, and laying down to sleep in the evening, speak the reflection: I the most beautiful, I very strong, jauverena in myself, at me all will turn out. Think out to itself feasible tasks for overcoming the pavors and each time then execute them. In kontse-the extremities or ends lay down for itself the aim to get a job and easy receive it or her! Believe in itself, be not afraid of independence and all will be good.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 10:05
You understand the problem and it is already hollow business or affairs. You perfectly consult, gradually throwing off "luggage" - well done Not all at once - so to hold!

Tatyana
23.07.2004, 07:48
I fine understand you, t. To. In such "aquarium" has lived till 25 years and has passed or has taken place through all this hell. In occasion of job: not tsiklites on result, in public, on that as you will cope with job, razozhgite in yourself passion and be asked by a question - on what I am capable, and suddenly it will turn out? Begin with small, pick up job which to you it is pleasant and it turns out, instead of that which is prestigious or where pay more and then all will be good. When material independence will come, you become free (napr. Can rent the apartment, be discharged of reproaches of parents), will start to understand itself (that is necessary for you from a life with whom and how to communicate without hysterics and breaks), become more confident and to you people will be pulled. You necessarily will find yourselves, only do not despair, now you are typed or collected forces and the life experience, only hardly by the accelerated rates, than the others!
I shall allow to tell a little bit about myself, the experience.
I had an opportunity at once to be separated from parents, but in money I completely from them depend. In the moral plan there was all too, as at you word for word. I have thrown the diploma of the bookkeeper and have gone to work as the manager, it was pleasant to me and enabled more to communicate with people, to study to communicate, t. To. I at all did not have friends, in parallel it was necessary to work much above itself (professional trainings). Began with copecks, now I became one of the best managers in the organization, in the same place have met the liked person and have found friends.
Success to you!!!

Irina
24.07.2004, 20:21
Strange, but anybody in this situation has not thought of parents. Belief, reflect for a minute, and whether to you it will be easier if they do not become. Can it is necessary to another to concern to parents. Tell or say to mum, that you very much like it or her, kiss, embrace, for certain to her now too it is not simple, to have everything, and then anything. Elementary your support, a kind word can, will change all. Now such moment when you can take in hand all. Right now to you job that it would be possible to help or assist not only, but before is necessary to parents. You will feel the irreplaceable person in the family, the supporter, a leg. Why, when there is a conflict between children and parents, we try to keep away, we search guilty, and during this moment it is necessary more love and patience to each other. Can then your mum will see, that you already adult, independent person, and more to you will trust. Do not regret itself, and do not think that someone will help or assist you, there are no only you and your parents can change a situation. It is necessary simply ochen-to like very much each other. And too big control over parents can be caused or called by pavor to lose the liked child. I not the old woman, me 35, at me am young parents and I have a daughter of 16 years the first-year student. There are also conflicts, arms or hand sometimes fall, we work with the husband almost without days off, sometimes our children of it or this simply do not appreciate, but not because they such not good, is simple it or him there is no wisdom on it. This all comes with the years. Well and if your mum does not do or make a first step, you make. At your parents such display of love and care to you, help or assist them to see, that the love can be shown - to another.
Success to you and your parents. Also remember, that you are necessary each other.