PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! Family on the verge of disorder. My husband suspects me of change... And p...

Irresolute
12.07.2004, 07:08
Help or Assist! Family on the verge of disorder. My husband suspects me of change... Also tries has kept away from me... How to us again will approach???

The anonym
15.07.2004, 19:59
Tell or Say as on spirit change was or not?

The output or exit is always
17.07.2004, 02:23
Why you irresolute? You are not solved on divorce and iz-for it or this ask, how to you again to approach? Please, give more information, obscurely, what YOU wish personally (to converge, only from pavor to miss, dissuade the husband, etc.?) From your interests (time have addressed for advice or council you), and we shall "dance")). Or we shall not be)). In such to situations few objective value, all is too subjective, and at all the most important - whether was the fact of change, it is more important - than the attitude or relation in general. Though to us it would be easier, at knowledge of true. Probably, if something was, it will answer, for example, on a question, whether you like the husband or are afraid of loneliness more...

It is given
20.07.2004, 20:22
I know on myself, having fooled around, always I suspect it or her.

The output or exit is always
21.07.2004, 09:47
Ups!:) and in fact Dan-that of the rights! We judge this world, as a rule, ON ITSELF, it is exact...

It is given
23.07.2004, 01:45
This world is thought up not by us, this world is thought up not by me...

child
24.07.2004, 18:52
It is given the rights!! I too am strongly jealous. .pri it or this at most dug in a gun...