PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I would like to learn or find out different opinions in occasion of a problem which excites me at...

Molly
18.07.2004, 19:10
I would like to learn or find out different opinions in occasion of a problem which me excites already almost half a year. I have met the guy in interenete, through any time we with it or him uvidilis and all was as though well, but then he began to behave strange. Was gone, has ceased to call. I certainly understand, that most likely I something has not liked him, here and all problem, but here in what a question. Why this person during a floor of year gets me cavils, namely, accuses of dishonourableness, that at me is a lot of guys and all in such spirit. I understand, that he simply proprietor and thinks, that time I was with it or him should not be with anybody more. But how much it can proceeds, in fact does not bother the person me to get. And I know, that these scandals too do not deliver pleasure to him. Well who will prompt, what's the matter and what from me is necessary to him?

Well here
19.07.2004, 15:05
In a network very many strange people, to it or this it is necessary to be ready. If at chela problems in real it is obligatory in a network will get. In what delo-it is not known, the information has not enough, you hide something, maloobektivna. You will understand itself, no trouble. Most easier to lower on brakes.

Serious
20.07.2004, 11:02
Likely it is valid you to him are not too dear or expensive. Instead of leaves absolutely - therefore as other woman obviously will not easily meet, here and rages - you do not arrange it or him something, and to throw it is a pity

Molly
21.07.2004, 09:59
" Well here ", thanks for the answer. You are right (), I too consider or count what to understand a situation am possible only having learned or having found out all for a detail, and it is a lot of them. Estesstvenno, that I not have written all, is more correct nothing practically has written, but I just and wished to hear that, as have told or said (). And about that is difficult to meet other woman... I do not agree, it just as easy as shelling pears. But you, Serious, too are right, I do not arrange it or him of something is precisely:) Here still to understand what exactly:) How much I did or made attempts to find out from it or him, all this in what did not result or bring, enough skrytnyj the person. In any case, thanks everything, in fact to express is already half to solve a problem:)

Molly
21.07.2004, 18:21
" Well here ", thanks for the answer. You are right (), I too consider or count what to understand a situation am possible only having learned or having found out all for a detail, and it is a lot of them. Estesstvenno, that I not have written all, is more correct nothing practically has written, but I just and wished to hear that, as have told or said (). And about that is difficult to meet other woman... I do not agree, it just as easy as shelling pears. But you, Serious, too are right, I do not arrange it or him of something is precisely:) Here still to understand what exactly:) How much I did or made attempts to find out from it or him, all this in what did not result or bring, enough skrytnyj the person. In any case, thanks everything, in fact to express is already half to solve a problem:)
Yes, here still that... The matter is that we with this person both not free so it or he does not have acute necessity to search for other woman.

nesmejana
23.07.2004, 03:54
Here also it was necessary to begin with it or this - that both of you are not free. Also what both of you want from your attitudes or relations? For certain, before the first occurring it has been stipulated. So, I think, your attitudes or relations have simply settled or exhausted themselves in that kind in what they were... And all by itself will come to naught in due course.

The censor
24.07.2004, 03:46
prosto-he has received all, that from you it was necessary. Now juzaet others, posvezhee:) The it is more in a network such it is full

Well here
24.07.2004, 12:47
I the boy...))) that is "he".

Molly
24.07.2004, 16:24
The censor, at you the simplified outlook:) Vo-the first, he me not juzal as we saw all once, and he it is exact not such primitive:) And about posvezhee... ha... You for example prefer 15 years or summer?:) by the way, it is interesting, what it was necessary to him?:)))))) of what you for certain think the most part of time, at us was not, so juzaj the girls:)