PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day, the girlfriend has addressed to me with the request for the help (to sozhale...

Tatyana
22.07.2004, 06:59
Kind time of day, the girlfriend has addressed to me with the request for the help (unfortunately has no access to an Internet) and I at all do not know, that it is better to advise her. To her 24 years, has more recently married (devstenitsej). The spouse cannot "enter" into it or her as the gynecologist has explained, something " closes in brains " and prishodit a spastic stricture. To her recommended to try or taste ledokoinovyj a spray and plentiful quantity or amount of Vaselinum. And anything good or new it has not turned out. Advise, something. In advance I thank you. Yours faithfully, Tatyana

Olja
22.07.2004, 23:01
Tatyana, address in conference the Sexopathologist, there the good doctor.

JUlja
24.07.2004, 06:05
If the girlfriend in Moscow, let will address in "Eurohoney" on highway Ivankovskom, to me told, that there such "spastic stricture" remove or take out under a local narcosis by tool "razzhimanija" muscles of a vagina. But it - on the extremest case, more likely, a problem that the girl DOES NOT WANT affinity, and the husband is not able to warm up and cause it or her desire. Here more likely to the psychologist it is necessary (or to the good sexologist).
I such can independently arrange at attempt of exercise of the sexual certificate or act which I at the moment do not want.
At the same time the "dosed out" spastic stricture of vulval or vaginal muscles fairly raises or increases a degree of pleasure of both partners...

Svetlana Granin
24.07.2004, 14:08
At your girlfriend, a problem of psychological character. I advise to address to the real psychotherapist internally.