PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The person with the maximum or supreme obrazoveniem would act or arrive is more thin, more intelligent. And nepreme...

Kajfman
11.07.2004, 11:17
The person with the maximum or supreme obrazoveniem would act or arrive is more thin, more intelligent. And by all means would get access to a body. A lesson for proletariat - you would go fakat... - do not forget to put on a rimless eye-glasses and to take condoms. Will feed by results of.

Kajfman
11.07.2004, 22:51
Has missed the mark... It about the juicy history told by the Herring

The anonym
13.07.2004, 11:18
Yes fto you? It is interesting, as. I "can" tell or say-
Everyone can. And here to offer concrete
Sample of behaviour (I am silent about that
To make something it is real) is already meets
ro-o-orazdo less often.

Herring
14.07.2004, 13:36
Precisely, everyone understands that wishes to understand. Why, vo-pervyh-".. "? That is why? It speaks about yours, Kajfman-the attitude or relation left. And at what here a rimless eye-glasses? Yes though a harness oden-ej-that was gentle that he has helped or assisted her. Instead of it was grazed besplatno-" e. .-deficiency ", whether you understand..

Kajfman
15.07.2004, 18:00
... Is vidat the woman or still that - who as it is inclined to understand. And that shto she also iu therefore as zabesplatno does not want - so eto I at once have understood - not blunt

The anonym
16.07.2004, 07:49
Pra-a-avda?.. ha? And to devour on haljavku-
It as - nibud is called? Tell or say, interestingly
In fact. " You are kind the good fellow nakormi-give a drink, in
banke popar, and then also like ". It only in
Execution or Performance domovenka Kuzki it is charming
Sounds. But he though behind the house watches or keeps up and on
To facilities or economy helps or assists.

Kajfman
17.07.2004, 19:55
He doesn't deserve anything better... And you as wanted?;)

The anonym
18.07.2004, 11:41
Question not in that as, and volume of whom. Not
intellirenta with a cactus in a buttonhole - et it is exact.

Herring
19.07.2004, 13:36
Kajfman... .ty do not take offence at me, but tell or say otkrovenno-you the fool or you pretend?

The anonym
20.07.2004, 20:41
Not vozhno. And I have gone. I learn or I find out in practice, that
Itself represents antiencephalitic
Immunoglobulin. All while.

Fantazerka
22.07.2004, 12:08
Remember such joke as there is a girl with the child in short jubochke. And series the Georgian sells water-melons, and looks at it or her such goloooooodnym a view. The child speaks: mum! Mum! I to eat I want, I to drink want.
Vstrevaet the Georgian: - Buy or Purchase rebenku a water-melon! And naestsja also will get drunk!
The girl: - you jump and * rochi! natantsueshsja and * be eaten!

Herring
23.07.2004, 09:24
By the way, and when the season on ticks or mites will pass or take place? I am afraid of them simply panicheski-and in a wood I happen every day. Recently vernulas-from a leg or foot has removed or has taken off one... First time in zhizni-my God, I as uvidela-me already sweat proshib and zatoshnilo. And glavnoe-not pochuvstvovala-small absolutely. .uzhas, again toshnit-as I recollect.

Daisy
24.07.2004, 00:34
Herring if you are alive, knock kak-nibud 161744362. there is a business. Or that you there like is for the night we shall be))))))

Forest Gamp
24.07.2004, 12:56
The fool to the fool rozn