PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have again moved above. Ask questions. I promise absolutely fair answers about...

The man
26.06.2004, 12:03
I have again moved above. Ask questions. I promise absolutely fair answers how men perceive those or other things and, first of all, women.

To occasion " as will learn to trust again "
27.06.2004, 22:35
To tell the truth, I do not know. It is a question the general or common, instead of to the man. Ask girlfriends or visitors of section.

** _ **
28.06.2004, 13:07
I ask you, comment on my situation described below.. If certainly will find time and desire..: (

** _ **
01.07.2004, 20:03
And still, it would be healthy to communicate after the expert 160028237. If you have such opportunity.. To me it is simple there is nobody to talk even in real.. It can be simple to me is required to set brains.. But at me so much questions are, that to you will not seem a little:) Well here.. Has smiled even..:/

I do not see the description of a situation
02.07.2004, 21:10
I do not see the description of a situation, but with rabostju I shall comment, if you will give it or him

** _ **
04.07.2004, 03:25
The description of a situation in my message below.. Not here, where we communicate now. And situatsi there about my husband.. About probability of divorce.. I need to know an estimation of associates, t. To. I not in a status to give its or her event. Opinion of the man especially important for me. Thanks.: (

Nika
07.07.2004, 14:35
Dear the Man, instead of whether seems to you, what actually all is much easier? Thick, thin, a breast, the priest..., etc. and t. Item.. Between people either there is a CHEMISTRY, or is not present!!! And the revelations of women you from complexes will not relieve:) simply to more love it is necessary for Them! In summary... There was at me a classmate... Laughed at all though chut-hardly polnenkimi girls... When we have met in a year after release, he has come with the wife))) we have not fallen nearly... She at all polnenkaja, and tolstenkaja! But absolutely charming creation, itself terribly laughed at these memoirs and has told to us, that when they only have started to meet, he has told or said that cannot suffer or bear full... She with the dried up throat asks, and how I? You govorit-NORMAL!

Nike
09.07.2004, 14:32
Nika, I agree about chemistry. But you not so have understood me. I frankly answer questions of women that they knew parvdu and have ceased to torture myself, say, diets not izmestno in the name of what.

Nika
10.07.2004, 01:51
These answers in the theory for certain know all of the woman! The love does not suffice them, and it is enough knowledge:) And to watch or keep up itself, not going into extremes, simply duty and not only women! By the way, I in Russia was amazed or struck with one fact... Too thick men... The majority...? And liked fraza-the paunch from beer, than a back hollow from job is better...

Nika
11.07.2004, 18:57
To have a harmonous figure not diets are necessary, and an eutrophy and movement. In our family all of the woman more than harmonous when has thought of this question, has understood, that all taki all business in a delivery! Anybody from us does not eat neither macaroni, nor a potato, but vegetables, fruit and meat it is a lot of))) And from these products it is very complex or difficult to recover.

For the girl without a name and a problem with the
12.07.2004, 18:35
Sm below in answers to your question.

Lanka
12.07.2004, 22:12
Aha, here nakonets-that has got the man which agrees to answer questions!!! At me voros why the man can oversleep with simply familiar woman, and on eyes at the wife, and simply respond " it is drunk was I do not remember "!

Monika
14.07.2004, 05:22
The man, and what for all the nobility? If we shall know all, will communicate to us with vami-men is uninteresting. There should be any mysteriousness which forces people to be drawn to each other as to a magnet....

Ljalja
15.07.2004, 19:14
Monika, mysteriousness which draws protivopolodnye floors as a magnet, does not depend on any circumstances! The extraterrestrial, bewitching attraction is pulled out from the soul which is felt instantly by two people and they do not have up to anybody any business or affairs during this moment:-)) the Question of the man (and more the big question? Whether the man he?) it is simply empty and there are no bases to spend for it or him the time..... "Man", the request to not be indignant in my address. Success all!:-))

Yana
19.07.2004, 16:40
The man, help or assist me advice or council with such question: how to force the husband to make something on the house, to hang up a mirror, for example, or to make, at last, repair? The matter is that he fairly believes, what is it questions of the man's competence, but can be shaken, literally, by years. e. Whether you know any correct way, which spodvignul the man on similar feats?

OPEN COMPANY
22.07.2004, 21:34
Yes, and the answer to a question of Yana is very interesting to me.
Only I shall add to a question: How to explain to the man that is necessary sometimes behind itself utensils to wash, and bed to fill, help or assist to cover on a table, etc., he does not understand, that the woman too can get tired and the working day comes to an end on time simultaneously with it or him.

The bride
24.07.2004, 11:40
Explain, what true reasons can be at the guy that does not marry if he speaks what likes, wants marries, but constantly delays this moment in all ways? If he really likes, that to him stirs or prevents?