PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I do not know, whether to the address of I address.. In posleldnee time at m...

Oksana.
18.07.2004, 17:00
Hello.
I do not know, whether to the address of I address..
In posleldnee time at me strange sensations have arisen.
In this conference I have appeared owing to an alienation of the sister (a flaccid schizophrenia). Simply searched for answers to arising questions. And can, support, whether that was necessary to me simply. .no result of this search was the proof sensation, that all people around as with a hand-written feed bag, are worn with the sensations, depressions, panic attacks and other "malaises"..
The husband here too, has got rid like from narcotic dependence (by means of AN), all like is normal..
But when I (with a view of the help to him) understood the reasons and ways of treatment me did not leave or abandon the same sensation.
That all around simply such VULNERABLE and not understood, at them depression, at them a phobia. .a I as a silly woman, at all I have no an opportunity "to listen" to the feelings and sensations. It is necessary kak-to work, feed that - to treat this crowd: ((
Which since morning till the night depressuet, drinks any medicines, suffers from by-effects and other..
I here too have started to listen to myself:)) Than I am worse? Under the test or dough of depressions for a long time it is time to put and feed me in hospital from a spoon. .no as I cannot afford it or this at all I do not go to any hospital, I wake up in the morning, I wash and for hair:)) I drag myself on job. Therefore as, except for me anybody will not make it or this.
I know, that, probably, it is necessary to accept, that my native are sick and to concern to them sootvetsvenno. But it is interesting, why they can hurt or be ill;be sick - and I cannot allow myself of it or this simply???? It is good to sit, certainly, (to lay) in depression when is that to eat and where to live.
At me constant feeling of insult and injustice any..
When the sister (mum, the husband, the son, who else??) informs me, for example, that to her very hardly and at it or her the depression, me is already simple toshnit. .ponimaju, that it is necessary to sympathize, but it is not clear, who will sympathize with me. .ili I too should listen" to myself and to spit upon job (in family I work really one). .i to begin "njanchit" the internal problems?
Has not clearly written, probably... And whether there is an output or exit?

Ky
20.07.2004, 04:07
Oksana, be pleased, that you do not have any phobias and depressions. Be pleased, that you are necessary, that to you is, about itself to care, that you have a job. And in general, the life boils. What for rastit in themselves problems and to think: instead of whether to be ill to me? To receive depression simply: discharge from office, be closed in an apartment, cease to care about near and you imagine, that such poor and vulnerable, regret yourself, and there will be to you a depression. Only then you will cease to represent it or her as pleasant lying on divanie and feeding from a spoon. To you will be at all before such pleasures. At the best to you will spit. And the inferior and to describe it is impossible. Such to a head goes... It would be desirable to lay down, to not move and die. Such monstrous ideas become attached, drive them very much, and they even more. All this so presses, sucks in, tightens or delays. You try to leave from it or this, and in any way. It would be desirable to live as before, but you can not, there are no forces. From it or this is even worse. And when you understand, that otsochertel these problems to relatives, or liked, first of all it would be desirable to leave a window to not excruciate them, and at the same time. So to be ill not difficultly. And here to recover... If to me somebody couple of years has told or said back, that I shall be afraid of the underground... That I will have a depression... .chto I shall accept antidepressants... I posmejalas with all the heart, but in serez precisely would not accept. Too considered or counted, that depression turns out from idleness, whims, pity and dislike for. When me it has knocked, I have started singing absolutely - to another. I very much wish to get out. First began to leave the house, has then gone for one study, then in parallel on one. I force itself something to do or make, has thought up a heap of cares, I am afraid to fall down again. Every day I go down in the underground, despite of attacks of a panic. And I live - that there was no time to lie down and sit. Some months very much I struggle with it or this. Eventually has decided to go once again to the doctor. To good. And for this purpose it was necessary perekroit all May family budget and to refuse a desired trip. All this exhausts, and use minimal. So throw the foolish intentions then to not regret. Eventually to start to hurt or be ill;be sick never late.

Oksana.
21.07.2004, 06:24
Thanks for a view on the other hand:))
I only do not understand, what stirred or prevented husband and other TO CARE about me? That, how you speak, to not hammer in a head nonsense??
I understand, I am not right, probably. .no here that with such ideas to do or make?? Enrage me these or thus sick around.
Also what to do or make, if any test, answers, what for a long time it is time to me to be treated already seriously??
Well, for example, strong loss of weight, insomnia a constant, ideas, that all has bothered (for a long time already at meja, year two..). What it is easier to die??
Where with it or this to move? And ktokto me will contain?

Bobrov A.E.
22.07.2004, 19:44
Your situation is clear: similar, that you do not have not enough comprehension and attention in your family. Only, here, you not absolutely there search for an output or exit.

Ky
23.07.2004, 12:08
It is good when to hurt or be ill;be sick there is no time:) It is strange, that the husband does not see, that to you is serious. And on the other hand, I agree, that illness or disease is an attempt to draw attention. As children: time you are ill or sick, you and will regret also an orange with a cake in postelku will bring. The person matures, and receptions leaves the same. Illness or disease often acts as a way for reception as something: attention, pity, care itd. Only it is not always clear. I here for example cannot disassemble, that me does not suffice. What wish to show my arrivals? Though when the psychologist has advised my husband to not regret me during attacks of a panic, has very much worked. Not at once certainly, but through tri-four times vse-has worked. Probably to me it was necessary to pity and attention. Though so I am simple it or this I do not want and never I shall ask about it or this. Can to cease also to you there all njanchit? To regret and humour? To distribute or allocate duties and to recollect itself? Let everyone will understand, that you too should live and for yourselves. To not reach certainly excessively:)))) And in general! You let know to the husband, that not the dray horse. Eventually, you to yourselves the mistress, and they without you for certain will be gone. Excuse, that I try to give advice or councils, at all not knowing you. Simply I am am revolted with such cases when everyone have a seat on the woman and legs or pinches lower, and gratitude zero. And to tell the truth it becomes a shame to me, that I do not have such cares, and there is a lot of melancholy. That nemenie I can not get rid: (Here also I think, can is better than cares on a throat, than go out?

Oksana.
24.07.2004, 11:11
Dear Beavers And.! And an output or exit where?:))) He is?