PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please, to learn to cope vypleskom emotsi...

_
23.07.2004, 16:33
Hello! Help or assist, please, to learn to cope vypleskom emotions. Already some time I raise or increase a voice on house, have noticed what to pass this side with close people much easier, than with another's. Now the child (to her of 6 years, she goes to 1 class) reacts more often to the raised or increased tone if to ask something to make easy, it is necessary to repeat some times and if to shout all is done or made quickly. In conversations with the husband if we discuss any sore problem, I, expressing, at all I do not notice, how I start to speak on 2 3 tones more loudly, then, scrolling in a head conversation, I mark or celebrate, that too most it was possible to tell or say more easy as the husband negatively concerns to rising a voice. How to constrain itself?

b.yz
24.07.2004, 05:18
(Pardon-with, all over again not there zapostil)
Well here to you and the reason! In a hopelessness of a situation. As a rule the reason of the majority of borderline cases in it or this. Job (at you main), and still happens the husband, kommunalka, deti-narcomaniacs, that is that to you to change not under force. And anybody will not help or assist you. If money mnogo-go to the PRESENT or TRUE psychoanalyst if net-find to itself interest in a life

_
24.07.2004, 09:41
Dear Elena Andreevna! It would Be grateful to you for the answer.