PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, it normally when you like the person all soul, vs...

Murka
20.06.2004, 02:11
Tell or Say, please, it normally when you like the person all soul, you meet this person, but at the same time sometimes it would be desirable poprobyvat another the man. We meet a year my guy and what I like it or him, I do not doubt but whereas to explain this desire?

Ego
23.06.2004, 17:25
And is sexly he you satisfies?

Murka
24.06.2004, 06:29
Fairly? Not always...

Ego
26.06.2004, 12:08
In it or this and the answer. The physiology not always is in harmony with our sincere status. You can like the man, but test a sex dissatisfaction from sex affinity with it or him. It is necessary to understand the reason of it or this. You with it or him spoke about sex preferences? Probably he simply does not know AS you it is pleasant and considers or counts that satisfies you to the full.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 11:25
Not always or always is not present. Solve precisely. Here also there will be an answer - whether there is a future.

Murka
30.06.2004, 16:06
It is not necessary for him a lot of sex. To him hvatate it or this once a month. And me a little. And not always our sex comes to an end with satisfaction of both parties or sides. Mdjajaja... - it already is necessary to mine on a forum to the sexopathologist... You as consider or count?

Ego
02.07.2004, 13:45
Yes, Murka, perhaps a problem of another haraktera-here business in physiology is faster.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 04:00
Or he is necessary to you as the friend, instead of as the man. That is more likely the first, than the second. It is necessary to think, at it or him - it is similar. Once a month... Probably, it is madly interesting to him with you as with the person, he it is very good to you concerns, but does not test a sex inclination and sooner or later will start to seek it elsewhere so the man's mentality is arranged.

Murka
05.07.2004, 10:36
Voobshche-that to him it is never especially important and was not. The beautiful, clever guy, he has lost, excuse, devtsennost in 22 years. Simply it was not necessary to him. He is interested in sports, sciences more... And sex considers or examines;surveys as physiological necessity. I do not remember as it is called, but here there are people hypersex that is for which sex is necessary as air, and he full contrast.

Setka
05.07.2004, 19:08
And here I with the guy am engaged in sex on a regular basis enough, satisfaction almost vsega. But all the same I want on the party or side!!! What to do or make???

Murka
07.07.2004, 00:28
Grid, and how much you with it or him meet?

ksy
10.07.2004, 09:28
povet Murka if now it is poorly necessary for him it will be necessary even less further... And you will silently go mind iz-for a dissatisfaction and insult that he is not interested in you. Do or make conclusions.

Dogmat
13.07.2004, 14:04
More shortly I the guy and know all about us if he with you is not engaged in sex that: 1) at it or him other girl, 2) you to him have ceased to please and 3) or at it or him do not rise. More we do not have reasons to not be engaged in it or this.

The anonym
17.07.2004, 06:30
When like ALL SOUL, another do not want, and find HARMONY in a steam or pair. Means you do not like.

Setka
20.07.2004, 11:43
I meet already more than 4 years, we live together almost 3 years. And he that the man which really gives to me pleasure, otnostitsja is close or attentive enough. But all the same I constantly am lost in contemplation of other men, I represent us together in an intimal situation.

Murka
23.07.2004, 01:57
Grid, you know such word "prielos"? There Can be it and is in your situation? You simply knew something of the newcomer. The person, not wanted to subscribe, you are not right. Look or see the answer of the Ego. I agree with this person. The doctrine, at it or him is not present other girl, it is exact. With a potency too all is normal, well and if I to him have ceased to please why he will not throw me???

Shimanskij O.I.
24.07.2004, 07:43
Dear Murka!

Try to talk to your guy frankly that arranges you and that does not arrange in yours with it or him attitudes or relations. Probably, he does not suspect, that the sex sphere of your attitudes or relations does not deliver to you pleasure. Probably, to correct a situation, you will need to address to the sexologist.

In the same, that other men can involve you, anything unnatural is not present. Remember, that what were imaginations, is far not each person and not always embodies them in a reality.