PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I in full despair. I would not like to live. Today at me was...

Valentine
23.07.2004, 06:10
Hello!
I in full despair. I would not like to live. Today I had a hysterics. It seems to me, that I shall simply go mad of experiences. It seems to me, at me burns a brain with all experiences. We here do not have psychotherapist. Kak-that has found in the Internet the address of the psychotherapist, has written, but he has not responded me. The history washing is those. One and a half year ago has missed the husband. Has lived with it or him twenty years, but any more there were no forces to suffer or bear it or him pjanki. At me two children, the senior daughter too was married, now ej-21 year, at it or her the girl, t grows. e. My grand daughter. The daughter lives with me, but she to bring up the child does not want or wish. Drinks so, that I at all do not understand, how can get so much. Comes late, rises in the morning and has gone on friends, there, where knows, that there to her will pour. It or her already expel, business reaches scandals. To me call, ask to take away. Or I search for it or her, t. To. The child wants to mum. But no arrangements help or assist, any admonitions of friends, does not listen to anybody and such impression, wishes to understand nothing. To talk to her it is equivalent to that you talk to a wall. No ideas about its or her child hold. To me it is serious as well in the material plan. To contain a four presently serious business. The daughter works, but money for a delivery does not give. In ours komkah give under record. She enters the name in a duty or debt, receives the salary and repays. And all starts over again. Receive for it or her the salary I cannot, t. To. She has threatened, that if I shall make it, she will leave. It has put any more behind mountains, t. To. For proguly from it or her have taken the application or statement with the open date. If she will leave or will be dismissed, it will seems to me for this purpose the extremity or end. What to do or make, where to search for the reason of my consequences or investigations. Please, help or assist.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 15:54
In itself, certainly!

The moon
24.07.2004, 06:44
At you a heavy load at which the limit of opportunities has run low. It is necessary to reconsider the life and even to separate an angle to the daughter, let makes a choice itself between sobriety and pjankoj, between a life and mors. As a rule, topers should reach the extremity or end, till "bottom or fundus", and _ or has come up and lives, or _ a whirlpool with a head: (((And you think of yourselves and the grand daughter. Success!:)