PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Each of us has a saccule with love so HOW to grow fond is not...

Alexander - Julias
15.07.2004, 14:55
Each of us has a saccule with love so HOW to grow fond is not a question (" love is a natural tissue, rasshitaja imagination ", - Volter). " And heart again burns and likes what TO NOT LIKE, because, IT CAN not ". A problem for the majority another: how TO SAVE love!?? When speak, that the love is deserved, available in view of constant DAILY job, for example, with own egoism. And differently you are waited " with a duel fatal " (Tyutchev).

AP
15.07.2004, 23:34
In where it was sent:), and there where it is necessary, has not wanted. Still I can add, that people so are arranged, that are not able TO HAVE...

Herring
17.07.2004, 13:33
Prugalov, you here idealisms another's on us give vent to it?))) Prugaaaaaalov. .a you are married?)))

Julia
18.07.2004, 23:39
Oh, what it Prugalov?:-))) Leonid Chernogo's Assistant?:-)) and I thought...

JUlka
19.07.2004, 18:31
And I here kak-read that, that to grow fond all soul, it is necessary for the beginning to start to behave according to the person. e to give him it is more than attention, to search in itself good, to try to justify bad, to do or make pleasant surprises - more shortly to behave as though already you like. But at you Julia the situation is more complex or difficult, to you on how much I have understood at all anybody is not pleasant... Well your former husband to you has impaired a little a life. Though if you and did not like it or him, it can not its or his wines. I personally do not think, that the love can be grown" as a tomato on a bed. She or is or is not present, its or her truth still it is possible to think up, for itself. But it already " not that "...

Herring
20.07.2004, 21:43
JUlka, you understand, it is possible to speak about it or this longly, but love it in the first ochered-inspiration. Certainly, it or he cannot be grown. But imagine, that you have in relation to the person this inspiration, and he suddenly takes and behaves very unattractively. .nu there, that he should sdelat-I do not know... More shortly that you has distorted. And here such there will be once, another, the third... And then you will start to exhaust this love in coast, and having tired out or having driven in berega-will start to direct or refer to a bed or channel... In another)))))) and on another. Here and happens in an adult life.

JUlka - the Herring
22.07.2004, 10:15
Greetings of the darling:) Yes I know that the adult life, much puts on a place. Simply love, - to mine, it should be chtoto SUCH!:) uncontrollable. If there are forces " to exhaust it or her in coast " is any more love. The most beautiful histories about love very quickly come to an end, because she cannot be very long. As flash. Then a life. Therefore it is necessary not to search for love, and the person which you understands, divides or shares;parts your views, it is gentle with you and it is not indifferent to you. And the love, that if happens - well, but metatsja in its or her searches - is silly. (P. S an eternal subject!):)

Huch
23.07.2004, 10:13
My saccule of love it is constant at me dangles or hangs about. He we shall not settle or exhaust) (Huch)

Herring
24.07.2004, 05:52
JUlka, I approximately about it or this also speak.