PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I today have come to the friend, and at them sits tetka-well, like as jasnovidjashchaja)...

Herring
21.07.2004, 11:42
I today have come to the friend, and at them sits tetka-well, like as jasnovidjashchaja) Well and as I on it or her have got, give, dumaju-I shall listen, that will tell. And she to me has told or said, that my husband in the last life was my girlfriend at whom I have withdrawn the groom who lived in that body in which I is now found blagovernyj. And now the girl-friend has taken and was embodied in this groom, has taken me ohmurila, and does or makes everything that I from it or her zhenihom-toest eju-have understood, that in that life has led itself ugly. More shortly, it was embodied, the infection, married, and punishes, punishes))))))) As to you? It is possible to take out or remove films) Zatravochka such art)))))

Klava
23.07.2004, 02:02
vaj, a herring, that you have tired out or have driven that.... Have a rest, the darling. I see - komjuter became you not in favour of. Sweet dreams, the girl.

Herring-n?????
24.07.2004, 01:18
CHe, at us and more abruptly happened))) With heavier corporal) However, on imprudence))) - but to the subsequent pleasure... .konechno, the victim)