PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sdravstvujte. Tell or say please That for a medicine Olan, Imevan, TSikladol and...

sergej
22.07.2004, 02:03
Sdravstvujte. Tell or say please That for a medicine
Olan, Imevan, TSikladol and what side effects of these medicines.

Gorbatov.
22.07.2004, 10:36
Hello, Sergey!
I already asked in conference, to inform the operating or working beginning of preparations as one and too the operating or working substance, is issued by various manufacturers under different names.
Unfortunately, I do not know two of the preparations specified by you, except for Cyclodolum.
I assume, that first two otnosjatsja to group of neuroleptics. How much the neuroleptics, especially the first generation, very much often cause extrapyramidal disturbances, simultaneously with them use Cyclodolum, for prophylaxis of their occurrence.

Pronin D.A.
23.07.2004, 23:36
Probably, you assumed olanzapin, imovan and Cyclodolum. Olanzapin concerns to neuroleptics of new generation, it is usually good perenositsja, the most frequent by-effects: rising of mass of a body and a sleepiness. Imovan-somnolent which does not cause or cause accustoming, the side effect - is rare and is not expressed (allergic reactions, metalichesky smack in a mouth). Cyclodolum - is used at illness or disease Parkinsona and at parkinsonopodobnyh statuses (which can arise and as complication of reception of neuroleptics). Side effects of Cyclodolum: a constipation, disturbance of an emiction, medicinal dependence (at abusing - tsiklodolovaja a narcomania).